Coral obsession and can’t have a bigger tank...

BestMomEver

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there anyone else here in my situation? I have an obsession for coral, most especially SPS. I have so many frags in my 60 cube that I’ve even glued some monti caps to the back glass (really cool, btw). I have them packed so close together that they probably won’t have room for them to fully spread out! Hubby says I can’t have a bigger tank. What do I do? I have a 32 that I keep a few anemones in but I’m afraid to put sticks in because of the nems. Should I risk it? Or should I rehome the nems?

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well this is a situation we all get into whatever the size tank you have, they all fill up eventually! I have 650 litres and it’s getting pretty full

Not many options but possibly

1. Get a new husband
2. Put your foot down with existing husband
3. Just ignore husband, buy bigger tank and tell him it was a bargain you couldn’t refuse! Then buy large case of beer and offer to mow lawns or something for a while!

If your not keen on the above maybe it’s time to oust the nems because if they start wandering the corals might not be happy!

Coralmaniac21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started with my 27g hex.. it got too small quickly... then i upgraded to my 60g hex... i have 33 diff corals its pretty dang full now.. and im thinking of getting a frag rack or two for the 3 back panels to hang for more corals lol.

I have a 92g corner bowfront thatd be an awsome reef tsnk... i found odd shaped tanks looks cool for reefs... i also have a 135g 6 foot tank.. but those two bigger ones are for fresh water fish my discus angels ect.

I wish i could trade in corals i dont like... my lfs is biased.. they take in corals from some people but me its a no i dont get it..i have a large yellow porites i dont want anymore but they wont take it or even give me 10$ even though its worth 60+

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.2%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back