• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

living_tribunal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When this inaugural event was announced 365 days ago, l foresaw the barrage of dedicated, pusillanimous, and vivacious contenders entering the gauntlet. What occurred next muddied even my most optimistic of thoughts.

After over 30 entrants, endless debauchery, and a sticky affair, we’re left with a tie for the Inaugural R2R Best Coral Poop Awards.

@samnaz and @krash7172 have devoted hours of their weeks preparing a hardy & fibrous diet for their respective corals and now share 24% of the vote each.

Given the weight of this constitution, the decision to break this tie must be brought to you, the people, as there is simply no other means.

As a reminder, the winner of this event will be supplied an OFFICIAL Best Coral Poop 2019 Badge and a free FULL YEAR R2R membership.

The poll to officially choose the winner will last just 24 hours.

Be apart of history, choose wisely.

@samnaz with her tastefully tapered ordure.
1609894439761.png

@krash7172 .... with his torch doing what could only be described as Hiroshima. Unbelievable.
1609895319806.png

Last edited:

samnaz

Earthling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is hilarious, without a doubt one of the best threads ever created on r2r. Being nominated for this award made my year (admittedly that isn’t saying much but still) I’m HONORED. When do I receive the one badge I’m truly proud of. ;Dead

Edit I just realized there’s a poll and I haven’t actually won LOL was too excited to comprehend fully.

OP
OP
living_tribunal

living_tribunal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is hilarious, without a doubt one of the best threads ever created on r2r. Being nominated for this award made my year (admittedly that isn’t saying much but still) I’m HONORED. When do I receive the one badge I’m truly proud of. ;Dead

Edit I just realized there’s a poll and I haven’t actually won LOL was too excited to comprehend fully.
Your hard work did not go unnoticed. You are such a valuable member to the r2r community. Much love.

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
When this inaugural event was announced 365 days ago, l foresaw the barrage of dedicated, pusillanimous, and vivacious contenders entering the gauntlet. What occurred next muddied even my most optimistic of thoughts.

After over 30 entrants, endless debauchery, and a sticky affair, we’re left with a tie for the Inaugural R2R Best Coral Poop Awards.

@samnaz and @krash7172 have devoted hours of their weeks preparing a hardy & fibrous diet for their respective corals and now share 24% of the vote each.

Give the weight of this constitution, the decision to break this tie must be brought to you, the people, as there is simply no other means.

As a reminder, the winner of this event will be supplied an OFFICIAL Best Coral Poop 2019 Badge and a free FULL YEAR R2R membership.

1609894439761.png

@krash7172 .... with his torch doing what could only be described as Hiroshima. Unbelievable.
1609895319806.png
I voted and love this, such a good idea!

Is this a mushroom in @krash7172 photo?

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Give the weight of this constitution, the decision to break this tie must be brought to you, the people, as there is simply no other means.

1609894439761.png

1609895319806.png
Congrats @samnaz on the amazing duece.
@krash7172 of the coral polluting the water is an amazing shot.

OP
OP
living_tribunal

living_tribunal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@krash7172 we owe you more than just a celebratory second place finish. I believe you had the largest deuce of them all, the picture nearly made me cry. Thank you so much for blessing us all with your submission. Congratulations on making it this far.

Back