Coral Subscription Boxes

Jackson Ezell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. I am fairly new to buying coral and have found (based on my opinion) the best way to get cheap yet quality prices on coral would be to go to coral shows. What are peoples thoughts on subscription Boxes such as World wide Corals? Is it an actual deal or is it all hype? my goal is to gain enough of arsenal of corals I can frag/sell some and become more self sustaining.

Retro Reefer

Slow and steady wins the race!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMO there is not really a single best way to purchase corals and online subscriptions for automatic delivery is probably not going to save you any money.

I’m reefing on a budget and have found the best way to get the nicest corals for the best price is lots of diligence, patience and research.. I have most of the online retailers book marked and I visit their sites frequently looking for sales and bargains, I know what things should cost and when I find a real bargain I will jump on it. Local Reefers and you LFS can also be a source but again it’s just watching and waiting for that great deal on something your looking for.

Local clubs can be a great source also.. mine has a huge giveaway once a year and they literally give away a thousand or more frags to members.

Streetdoc77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered the the gold subscription last week and there are some very quality pieces in there ! It was more for fun than anything else .

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 50 48.5%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 57 55.3%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 25 24.3%
  • None.

Votes: 26 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 8.7%

Back