Coral swap/show Lancaster.. who’s going???

AydenLincoln

Pufferfish lover!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Awesome event!! I picked up some frags from a friend and some dragons breath macroalgae! That was the first time I was at the store and to be honest I was not impressed with their saltwater selection. Don’t get me wrong the fish room is huge but they didn’t have very many inverts/coral and most of the saltwater fish are in those tiny tanks all alone and looked so sad/beaten up! I feel bad for them those tanks are so tiny even as a temporary home with no places to hide and all plastic decorations. It’s the quality and care of the fish not how many tanks you can keep that matters. And there’s a lot of people working but no help/the wait for fish was long. It felt like I was in a big department store I mean it kind of is. I did however…pet some stingrays and see lots of cute bunnies! So all in all good experience.
D7C28737-494C-4441-A95A-72D921A9C362.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
grr410

grr410

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look for the tall goofy looking guy. I’ll have the sign that says “aquacultured frags”. All my stuff is in house grown. We can’t technically advertise business names at the event and tables are first come so no idea where I’ll be.
Jeff, great meeting you. The zoas I purchased from you opened up nicely and they are looking great. Thanks again and look forward to seeing you soon!

JeffB418

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ill be back for this weekend's swap on Oct 7th if anyone needs more zoas!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back