CoralFish12g $10K Giveaway!(Absolutely FREE)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

NorthernReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a couple more days left!

Awesome Giveaway. Thanks a bunch to TopShelf/George.

Small request: In future giveaways, please include those of us in the Arctic North (Alaska)/Island in the sea (Hawaii). I live in Interior Alaska and we don't even have a LFS (Nearest is over 350 miles away). Petco is the only local source and as you can imagine stock is pretty basic for new builds. Thanks again for the giveaway, it's awesome?

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Awesome Giveaway. Thanks a bunch to TopShelf/George.

Small request: In future giveaways, please include those of us in the Arctic North (Alaska)/Island in the sea (Hawaii). I live in Interior Alaska and we don't even have a LFS (Nearest is over 350 miles away). Petco is the only local source and as you can imagine stock is pretty basic for new builds. Thanks again for the giveaway, it's awesome?
So there are two limiting factors with Hawaii and Alaska. #1 being the cost of freight. The second issue really only applies to Hawaii... we cant ship livestock there so we cant offer livestock as icing on the cake :)

NorthernReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So there are two limiting factors with Hawaii and Alaska. #1 being the cost of freight.

Thanks for the response. We definitely know about that freight, we pay it everyday on everything. Maybe one day there will be a Hawaii/Alaska only giveaway ;). Regardless, it's awesome what you all are doing for the reefing community, and although I can't participate, the opportunity these kinds of giveaways afford others is great, and one of the really fun and exciting aspects of the hobby.

Best,

NR

Last edited:
OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey guys! Yep Matthew did get hold of us yesterday. We had a little over 12k entries once we deleted the duplicate entries. Thank you to everyone that participated!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 64 85.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 4.0%
Back