CoralFish12G TSA Farm Tour Video!!! AWESOME Behind the Scenes!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Make sure you guys check out the newest video from George aka CoralFish12G as he takes you behind the scenes of our farm and shows you all of the prep going in to our Beat the Rush Live Sale happening this weekend!

If you haven't already jump over to our Beat the Rush thread for a ton of info and some amazing teaser shots!
You can see that thread here:
BEAT THE RUSH LIVE SALE THREAD

50622996772_a59c86dbb2_o.jpg

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
These are some of the corals that are going to be on our live sale. We had a ton of fun with George

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Any reason why no one in this video was wearing a mask?

The farm staff and online staff have been by ourselves since the begining of the corona virus. We have all gotten tested multiple times throughout the pandemic. If anyone travels or visits anyone outside of our group they get tested. As you can see none of this was shot in our retail store where customers are regularly. Any time anyone goes there masks must be worn at all times and we have a hand sanitizing station. George quarantined himself prior to visiting us to ensure he was corona free.

wmanningiv

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, certainly not looking to poke the bear or start a debate here because I know the battle lines are drawn on the topic, but having lived through the worst of covid in NYC and with family in Florida it definitely seems irresponsible to me personally not to wear a mask when working indoors, especially hosting someone traveling from out of state, regardless of your testing schedule. I know it won't put a dent in the sale, but just my sharing feedback as an individual customer: I was excited to participate in the event prior to seeing this video, but you lost a customer after I watched that.

SWherrey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The farm is amazing!!! What do you all dose? As far as aminos and all that If you don’t mind me asking. Would it be better to contact through email or PM?

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The farm is amazing!!! What do you all dose? As far as aminos and all that If you don’t mind me asking. Would it be better to contact through email or PM?
Yea send us a pm and we can break it all down?

Last edited:

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 58.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back