AI Hydra

adaniel1990

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I just bought the Coralife Biocube V2 protein skimmer. I’m having bubble at the top like normal but I’m having a lot of micro bubbles coming out of the bottom. Is this normal? Anyone else experiencing this. The tube doesn’t seat all the way down, plus lots of openings at the bottom was well

BRS

TheDuude

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I just bought the Coralife Biocube V2 protein skimmer. I’m having bubble at the top like normal but I’m having a lot of micro bubbles coming out of the bottom. Is this normal? Anyone else experiencing this. The tube doesn’t seat all the way down, plus lots of openings at the bottom

No experience with the biocube skimmer but typically micro bubbles will die down after a few days of operation as the skimmer " breaks in"

OneMerissa

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I have micro bubbles as well. I’ve just started my Bio cube 32 …the skimmer has only been on about 7 days now. But my problem is I can’t get the airflow right, I either have too much bubbles and the lid pops off or too little bubbles and it’s not doing the job…I can’t get it to adjust right!! Any suggestions?? I’ve seen some people put a piece of tape on the lid to keep it from popping off don’t know if that’s a good idea or not??

AquaCave Logo Banner
Zoanthids.com