Corals Depot $500 Coral Giveaway and $250 to your favorite local fish store or online coral retailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sorry guys! I traveled for a couple of days, and didn't realize it was going to have me without internet (I assumed there would be access where I was going). Yesterday was RAP Cali, so I was busy there all day. I'll get this posted today!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

chefjpaul

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I am very aware of RAP Cali that was going on and if they were going to be so tied up with that, then why schedule a giveaway during the same time. Poor planning? WWC was quite involved with RAP Cali as well yet still managed to pull off a massive 2 day online live sale as well as giveaways and their ongoing eBay auctions.

I also appreciate that they do not have to do these giveaways, I am simply pointing out that it is now going on 4 days after they advertised that a winner would be chosen for a giveaway where participants were required to give something in return (lfs information) and they have not yet held up their end and picked a winner.

These days we are bombarded by scammers, liars and cheaters. And to someone such as myself who is new to this kind of forum and is not familiar with their company, it does not inspire any kind of trust in their business and brand.

I did not mean to offend you or anyone else who might have a known history with this business/brand, I'm just wondering why if we did our part, why they still haven't done their part. I don't care if I win or not, and honestly, I have no expectations of winning, but I believe fair is fair and a winner should be announced....should have been announced 4 days ago when they said the winner would be announced. If they say they're going to do something, follow through with it. That's all. [emoji170][emoji225]

Welcome to the dysfunctional family.
They always take care of us[emoji2]

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I suspect it was claimed.
Montifanatic402 has been here on R2R the day of the drawing and yesterday.

Crimsonvice

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That stinks though. He had been on every day to claim the prize. Lesson= always check notifications.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 111 57.8%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 56 29.2%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 68 35.4%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 33 17.2%
  • Other

Votes: 58 30.2%
Back