• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Corals for sale...SPS, Acans, 1-of-a-kind Scoly, NY Knicks, Camo Pectinia, Wilsoni *Lots of Pics* . Most prices OBO!!!

Michaelnguyen714

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello guys got some corals for sale. Prices are attached to pictures, with supporting pictures following. All pictures were taken with Polyplab Orange/Yellow filters, under Kessils LEDs. I can ship Monday - Thursdsay. All purchases made on Friday - Sunday, will be shipped out the following Monday, or business day. Free shipping is available for purchases $400 and over. Local Pickup is also available as well!

Standard r2r doa policy applies. Must have pic of any doa within 2 hours of shipment delivery in sealed bag. YOU must be home to accept and acclimate your coral. Any questions, please contact me! Thank you!

A. $240.JPG B. $200.JPG IMG_1445.JPG C. $200.JPG IMG_4042.JPG NY Knick -2H, each splitting $800.JPG IMG_6345.JPG IMG_7858.JPG IMG_7859.JPG IMG_7860.JPG IMG_7861.JPG IMG_7862.JPG D. $40.JPG E. $30.JPG F. $20.JPG G. $40.JPG H. One of Kind Scoly $1200.JPG IMG_7823.JPG IMG_7824.JPG IMG_7826.JPG IMG_7827.JPG I. $275.JPG IMG_7829.JPG IMG_7830.JPG J. Croc Island $220.JPG IMG_7834.JPG IMG_7833.JPG K. $200.JPG IMG_7839.JPG IMG_7840.JPG L. Camo Pectinia $100.JPG IMG_7864.JPG IMG_7865.JPG Camo Mom - NFS.JPG M. Blueberry FIelds $35.JPG IMG_7870.JPG IMG_7871.JPG N. Bonsai - $50.JPG IMG_7875.JPG IMG_7876.JPG O. Bonsai $50.JPG IMG_7879.JPG P. Bonsai - $50.JPG IMG_7884.JPG Q. Rainbow Acan $75.JPG IMG_7887.JPG R. Rainbow Acan $150.JPG IMG_7891.JPG S. Rainbow Acan $130.JPG IMG_7894.JPG T. Bonsai $50.JPG IMG_7899.JPG IMG_7932.JPG IMG_7929.JPG IMG_7933.JPG U. Wilsoni - $800JPG.JPG

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are on the first pic of each coral, followed by multiple pics of the same coral at different angles. Small print though....well maybe not always the first pic, but on one of them at least.

Oceanboys

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is the rainbow bottom of that 1200$ scoly what makes it unique and the reason for the price tag? Very cool piece

OP
OP
M

Michaelnguyen714

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is the rainbow bottom of that 1200$ scoly what makes it unique and the reason for the price tag? Very cool piece
I honestly didn't notice the rainbow on the bottom, but its a purple, green, and orange pattern i personally haven't seen before. Thank you for the inquiry.

OP
OP
M

Michaelnguyen714

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Monday morning bump to get the week started .

Updated on Inventory:
NY Knicks is sold.

Everything else still available.

gws3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Unfortunately, I need to update my feedback on this transaction. I purchased the NY Knicks torch as well as a yellow hammer from the seller. Communication on the front end was excellent. When I received the torch it looked stressed, with shrunken/flat tentacles and had two large holes in the stalk tissue, which I assume were caused by rubbing against the bag in transport. The torch and hammer were in the same size bag. The hammer was smaller, did not have any issues rubbing, and is doing very well to this day. The bag was simply too small for the torch.

The next day the torch started expanding a bit and we both thought it would recover. The seller asked me to leave positive feedback in his thread. At this point the seller was communicating promptly, seemed like a great guy to deal with, and acted like he would take care of things if the torch had any issues. So, I went ahead and left positive feedback, which in hindsight was jumping the gun on my part.

Over the next few days, the recession on the stalks did not heal and slowly spread to the rest of the torch. Despite multiple dips to eliminate any bacterial infections through dips and fragging it to prevent spread of tissue loss the whole thing deteriorated and peeled.

The seller and I then attempted to resolve the issue, he promised to not leave me empty handed, then offered me a combination of refund and credit. After that he didn’t follow through on any of this and went completely silent. I haven’t heard from him since last week. Hasn’t responded to PMs or texts to his cell phone.

After receipt:
QBBqu43.jpg

A few days later:
VPXny9K.jpg

A few days after that:
IkUbpKL.jpg

6evT7m6.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

Michaelnguyen714

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought the NY knicks from Michael. Excellent communication, packaging, and coral. Also got an insanely bright yellow hammer from him. Don't hesitate to buy from him, was a very good transaction.

Thank you very much Graham!

Weekend bump!!!

Silent

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately, I need to update my feedback on this transaction. I purchased the NY Knicks torch as well as a yellow hammer from the seller. Communication on the front end was excellent. When I received the torch it looked stressed, with shrunken/flat tentacles and had two large holes in the stalk tissue, which I assume were caused by rubbing against the bag in transport. The torch and hammer were in the same size bag. The hammer was smaller, did not have any issues rubbing, and is doing very well to this day. The bag was simply too small for the torch.

The next day the torch started expanding a bit and we both thought it would recover. The seller asked me to leave positive feedback in his thread. At this point the seller was communicating promptly, seemed like a great guy to deal with, and acted like he would take care of things if the torch had any issues. So, I went ahead and left positive feedback, which in hindsight was jumping the gun on my part.

Over the next few days, the recession on the stalks did not heal and slowly spread to the rest of the torch. Despite multiple dips to eliminate any bacterial infections through dips and fragging it to prevent spread of tissue loss the whole thing deteriorated and peeled.

The seller and I then attempted to resolve the issue, he promised to not leave me empty handed, then offered me a combination of refund and credit. After that he didn’t follow through on any of this and went completely silent. I haven’t heard from him since last week. Hasn’t responded to PMs or texts to his cell phone.

After receipt:
QBBqu43.jpg

A few days later:
VPXny9K.jpg

A few days after that:
IkUbpKL.jpg

6evT7m6.jpg
This ever get resolved?

gws3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This ever get resolved?

It's a paypal claim now. I would have preferred to work it out directly with the seller, he offered me a $300 refund plus $400 credit via PM but then he went silent and never replied to my PMs or texts to his cell after that. So after a week or so I just submitted a claim. Of course he responded to this within hours and dropped his offer to a partial refund of $250.

I understand this kind of thing happens, and I'd be open to splitting the loss with the seller. But he has intentionally not been responding, so it didn't leave me with a lot of options.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 32.8%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back