CORALTEMBER? CORALTEMBER! 2,000+ Corals during this FLASH SALE! Sat 9/18 @ 10am PST (1pm EST)!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
while we are waiting for the guests of honor to show up, question for the group to get us talking...Do you two part dose or kalwasser? I am doing two part with Red Sea...still trying to figure it out but my numbers are slowly getting to be where i want them.

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Topic 2: what is the most expensive coral that you regret buying and Why? For me, it was the Jason Fox Homewrecker. I spent almost 300 on a 1 inch frag and it turned out to be a green tenius . Very overrated and over hyped. My only hope is that it becomes more than the cartoonish representations with impossible lighting.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Topic 2: what is the most expensive coral that you regret buying and Why? For me, it was the Jason Fox Homewrecker. I spent almost 300 on a 1 inch frag and it turned out to be a green tenius . Very overrated and over hyped. My only hope is that it becomes more than the cartoonish representations with impossible lighting.
I've seen this one fully colored up, and it's crazy!! I do know some people have struggled getting it to color up like Jason's (or other similar specimens to Jason's), but if you can get it to do it's thing, it's absolutely NUTS! I've never been lucky enough to own one, but it's on my bucket list.

Beau_B

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm dosing BRS 2 part.

I haven't gone over the $100/frag cap yet so... no real regrets. I too have some sticks that haven't colored up yet and make me go... huh... that's boring.

Also survived, as you, last sale without pulling the trigger. Space is a premium now, there are a few I'm looking for (ahem, torches... pink branching hammer) but otherwise need to be careful.

Dolphins18

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
while we are waiting for the guests of honor to show up, question for the group to get us talking...Do you two part dose or kalwasser? I am doing two part with Red Sea...still trying to figure it out but my numbers are slowly getting to be where i want them.
ES-v 2 part. Much prefer it to red sea and cheaper.

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm dosing BRS 2 part.

I haven't gone over the $100/frag cap yet so... no real regrets. I too have some sticks that haven't colored up yet and make me go... huh... that's boring.

Also survived, as you, last sale without pulling the trigger. Space is a premium now, there are a few I'm looking for (ahem, torches... pink branching hammer) but otherwise need to be careful.
Ive done a couple too many...spent a small fortune on dead corals. :eek: On the bright side, i am finally getting it figured out and things are coming along well.

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just like yesterday, we are doing another mini raffle, but it's for $50 this time!

The only thing you have to do is post in this thread with a picture of your tank and that's it! You will be entered automatically and the winner will be randomly chosen, so cross your fingers!

Winner will be announced at 5pm PST, so plenty of time left to enter.

If you were an early bird and participated yesterday, you're already entered, so just sit back and relax!

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok..so i think the rule is..for every minute the sale is delayed...we get 1% off?
spongebob squarepants lol GIF

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If we won, I assume we cannot enter again. If so, I will take my tank picture today since I used 1 year + ago last time.
Not stated in the rules..so i think you are good to go again!!! although, if you win, i have to question the methdology because the statistics would present a problem (yup..math dork here)

DeniseAndy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, I do not dose. I run a Ca Rx. I also rely on water changes in my other systems.

Symphyllia. Spent a fortune and it was bleached and died in less than a week. This was local, not recently either. Like 10+ years ago.

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If we won, I assume we cannot enter again. If so, I will take my tank picture today since I used 1 year + ago last time.
I don't see a problem with it. If you actually won again, I'd probably read alot of messages telling me RIGGED

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've actually seen people win giveaways twice in a row. It's statistically improbable, but not impossible. I say enter again and if you win, then maybe go buy a lottery ticket. LOL

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back