CoralVue be coming out with a salinity probe?

randyadammartin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't see a vendor forum anymore for coralvue so I am posting here.

When will CoralVue be coming out with a salinity probe for the Control 4 system or really any Aquarium Controller that may already being worked on at this moment.

I reached out to coralvue but I get a standard response (below) for the last year. It doesn't inspire confidence.

"Thank you for your comment and request. We are always listening to our customers to ensure we release products that make a difference. We are delighted to say that we have released several products that our users requested over the last few months. Unfortunately, we cannot release specific information about future projects, but rest assured that the HYDROS system will continue expanding and innovating, with many new products coming to market soon."

Last edited:

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't see a vendor forum anymore for coralvue so I am posting here.

When will CoralVue be coming out with a salinity probe for the Control 4 system or really any Aquarium Controller that may already being worked on at this moment.

I reached out to coralvue but I get a standard response (below) for the last year. It doesn't inspire confidence.

"Thank you for your comment and request. We are always listening to our customers to ensure we release products that make a difference. We are delighted to say that we have released several products that our users requested over the last few months. Unfortunately, we cannot release specific information about future projects, but rest assured that the HYDROS system will continue expanding and innovating, with many new products coming to market soon."
They will not give any details as to what and when usually. I think it will be something other than a conductivity probe. Everything has been slowed due to shortages.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back