Coralvue customer service is the bomb

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a Geisemann cal test kit and after one use lost the measuring spoon for the powder agent! So bummed but I called Coralvue and they are sending me a new spoon TODAY!!
Big thanks for Angie and Coralvue for getting this resolved in less than 20 min. From when I first sent an e mail. Amazing service guys keep it up!!
BTW those Geisemann tests are great, easy to use and seem to give me the best results. I have cal, MG, and Po4
Wayne Rock

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have had the same experience with @CoralVue. Whether it is @Jeff@CoralVue seeking out opportunities here on R2R to provide support, @Carlos@CoralVue presenting helpful videos and explanations, or the device from the rest of the team, several times this year they have answered questions and solved issues for me.

CoralVue_Marketing

One minute of patience, ten years of peace.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a Geisemann cal test kit and after one use lost the measuring spoon for the powder agent! So bummed but I called Coralvue and they are sending me a new spoon TODAY!!
Big thanks for Angie and Coralvue for getting this resolved in less than 20 min. From when I first sent an e mail. Amazing service guys keep it up!!
BTW those Geisemann tests are great, easy to use and seem to give me the best results. I have cal, MG, and Po4
Wayne Rock
I have had the same experience with @CoralVue. Whether it is @Jeff@CoralVue seeking out opportunities here on R2R to provide support, @Carlos@CoralVue presenting helpful videos and explanations, or the device from the rest of the team, several times this year they have answered questions and solved issues for me.

Thank you both very much! Much appreciated! ;Shamefullyembarrased

OP
OP
Waynerock

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not enough people share there great experiences only the mad ones are screaming. I have been in sales and management for far too long to Not reward a job well done. Jeff you and your Staff are great and this is the third thing I needed help with ( all 3 my fault) and every time y’all have exceeded my expectations. I am super stoked for a couple of your new Products and can’t wait to give y’all my money. Companies like Coralvue, Tunze, Reef Octo, BRS are what keep me in this hobby

CoralVue_Marketing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not enough people share there great experiences only the mad ones are screaming. I have been in sales and management for far too long to Not reward a job well done. Jeff you and your Staff are great and this is the third thing I needed help with ( all 3 my fault) and every time y’all have exceeded my expectations. I am super stoked for a couple of your new Products and can’t wait to give y’all my money. Companies like Coralvue, Tunze, Reef Octo, BRS are what keep me in this hobby

Thank you again! I'm gonna have to print out this thread and post it to my wall! :D

OP
OP
Waynerock

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The best part was that it was for a .05 spoon that I lost! Not a 1000 Monitoring system or any other type of really expensive hardware, just a spoon...that I lost...that cost more to send to me than to make.
Awesome

Kyl

And how does it feel like, to wake up in the sun
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Carlos probably knows my account by name given the troubles I've had (XF150 motor blocks, K2-160 non-cemented cup, K2-50 missing impeller), but CV has come through with each. With the border involved it slows things down, but I haven't had a bad experience with CS yet, just the quality control guys ;)

CoralVue_Marketing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Carlos probably knows my account by name given the troubles I've had (XF150 motor blocks, K2-160 non-cemented cup, K2-50 missing impeller), but CV has come through with each. With the border involved it slows things down, but I haven't had a bad experience with CS yet, just the quality control guys ;)

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to make things right each and every time! ;Shamefullyembarrased

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 76 38.0%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 68 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.5%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back