Coralvue Klir DI-4 Motor Broken Out of Box

KENNYSREEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So just opened my new Klir Di-4 and installed it in my sump and notice that the motor doesn't turn the roller automatically or even when manually pressed...

Anyone had an issue like this? Literally brand new out of the box and doesn't even work. Not sure what kind of quality control is happening over at Coralvue, but this is not acceptable...

ColoredRock

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So just opened my new Klir Di-4 and installed it in my sump and notice that the motor doesn't turn the roller automatically or even when manually pressed...

Anyone had an issue like this? Literally brand new out of the box and doesn't even work. Not sure what kind of quality control is happening over at Coralvue, but this is not acceptable...
did you talk to customer service? Nothing ever made is 100% perfect .. have you given them a chance to fix the issue?

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

contact manufacturer. Great customer service

OP
OP
KENNYSREEF

KENNYSREEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
did you talk to customer service? Nothing ever made is 100% perfect .. have you given them a chance to fix the issue?
I agree nothing is 100% perfect, but this seems to be a quality control issue. I've found 2/3 other threads noting the same exact issue. Brand new out of box Klir not working.

I have a support ticket out for them, but I'm merely asking others if they've seen the same thing other than the 2/3 other post I have seen.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 38 34.9%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 21.1%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 30 27.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back