*** CoralWall Launch Giveaway from ReefEco!!! WIN BIG with new aquascape possibilities!!! ***

TigNJaxx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1s - reefeco.jpeg

Exciting news, Reef2Reefers!! @ReefEco is back with another exciting product launch!! Introducing the brand new CoralWall!!!

For the true coral gardener, the CoralWall creates new aquascape possibilities and expands the real estate in your display or frag tank available for corals, utilizing the often unused vertical tank surfaces to add new dimension to your aquarium. Create a stunning vertical backdrop for your aquarium, or easily expand available frag real estate in your frag grow out system without the need for a new tank.

And this giveaway is your chance to win $250 toward your new CoralWall!! Enter today to start your masterpiece!

red How to enter button contest.jpg

Official Entry: Visit the ReefEco website and subscribe to their email list at the bottom of the homepage. (Once you've done this, be sure to make a post in this thread telling us you've subscribed for your official entry.)

red BONUS ENTRY BUTTON.jpg

(You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Bonus 1:
Check out the product launch video and the press release article Product Launch: CoralWall and then make a post in this thread telling us one thing you learned or something you like about the CoralWall.
Bonus 2: Subscribe to the ReefEco YouTube channel.
Bonus 3: Make a post in this thread telling up what type of coral you are most interested in growing on your CoralWall.
Bonus 4: Share this contest on any social media platform outside of Reef2Reef (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.). Share on multiple platforms for multiple entries (make a separate post for each entry).

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

red The Prize Button Contest.jpg

1 lucky winner will receive $250 toward a CoralWall installation of your choice!*

1 Winner will be chosen via random draw from all entries in this thread starting Tuesday, May 2nd through May 26, 2023! (Last day to enter is May 26th.)

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to @ReefEco for providing this awesome giveaway!!

*Prize may only be redeemed as credit towards a single CoralWall prize and does not hold actual cash value.

#r2rgiveaway

Bonus 1: I really like how thin the wall is, the ease of attaching the new plugs/coral. I especially like that this would be a space saver, allowing the fish more room to swim free. I'd rather look in and see the coral wall, vs my living room paint ;) Atmosphere.

Last edited:

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Bonus 1. I really like how thin the wall is, the easw of attaching the new plugs/coral. I especially like that this would be a sapce saver, allowing the fish more room to swim free. I'd rather look in and see the coral wall, vs my living room paint ;) Atmosphere.
I haven't seen you in forever! I forgot you existed... Sorry. :disappointed-face:

TigNJaxx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus 1: I really like how thin the wall is, the ease of attaching the new plugs/coral. I especially like that this would be a space saver, allowing the fish more room to swim free. I'd rather look in and see the coral wall, vs my living room paint ;) Atmosphere.
I haven't seen you in forever! I forgot you existed... Sorry. :disappointed-face:
:) I know. But ouch! Hahahaha! I deserved that! Life just got busy. Off for the summer now. Just happened to peek in. Hope all is well!

TigNJaxx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1s - reefeco.jpeg

Exciting news, Reef2Reefers!! @ReefEco is back with another exciting product launch!! Introducing the brand new CoralWall!!!

For the true coral gardener, the CoralWall creates new aquascape possibilities and expands the real estate in your display or frag tank available for corals, utilizing the often unused vertical tank surfaces to add new dimension to your aquarium. Create a stunning vertical backdrop for your aquarium, or easily expand available frag real estate in your frag grow out system without the need for a new tank.

And this giveaway is your chance to win $250 toward your new CoralWall!! Enter today to start your masterpiece!

Official Entry: Visit the ReefEco website and subscribe to their email list at the bottom of the homepage. (Once you've done this, be sure to make a post in this thread telling us you've subscribed for your official entry.)

(You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Bonus 1:
Check out the product launch video and the press release article Product Launch: CoralWall and then make a post in this thread telling us one thing you learned or something you like about the CoralWall.
Bonus 3: Make a post in this thread telling up what type of coral you are most interested in growing on your CoralWall.
Bonus 4: Share this contest on any social media platform outside of Reef2Reef (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.). Share on multiple platforms for multiple entries (make a separate post for each entry).

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

1 lucky winner will receive $250 toward a CoralWall installation of your choice!*

1 Winner will be chosen via random draw from all entries in this thread starting Tuesday, May 2nd through May 26, 2023! (Last day to enter is May 26th.)

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

*Prize may only be redeemed as credit towards a single CoralWall prize and does not hold actual cash value.

#r2rgiveaway

Bonus 2: Subscribed. Done

TigNJaxx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1s - reefeco.jpeg

Bonus 1:

#r2rgiveaway

TigNJaxx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"Bonus 3: Make a post in this thread telling up what type of coral you are most interested in growing on your CoralWall."
Anything hearty with a pop of color!

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
:) I know. But ouch! Hahahaha! I deserved that! Life just got busy. Off for the summer now. Just happened to peek in. Hope all is well!
Going well enough. Welcome back and good luck!

TigNJaxx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1s - reefeco.jpeg

Bonus 1:

#r2rgiveaway

Bonus 4: Tweeted Good luck to all :)

enlighten

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus 1:

What I learned about the Coral Wall is that there are 3 different modules that give the user versatility in creating their own custom wall. They can buy a wall for frags, for rocks, and a special rock wall that can fit around power walls. In addition, these modules are held to the wall using a mount and magnet system, quite extraordinary!

I do hope to have these on my system one day, will be a nice upgrade from the GSP wall.

1685148739179.png

enlighten

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus 3:

In regards to which coral I would like to grow on this wall, I would probably stick to a mix of corals. I would like to do some encrusting corals to build a nice texture and color to the back of my display. Additionally, I may have a few zoa islands as they present a lot of diverse color. In some areas where this is space, I may even try a euphyllia or branching sps. I will need to experiment and see what looks and works best.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 30.9%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 19.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back