*** CoralWall Launch Giveaway from ReefEco!!! WIN BIG with new aquascape possibilities!!! ***

OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Drawing the winner tomorrow! Only a few more hours to get those entries in!!!

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
randy-bump.gif

Bump! 3 hours left!!!

OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Let's draw the WINNER!!!

OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bonus 3 this is kinda long. I built an agracrete wall in a 75 years ago. I put zoas and galaxia on it. It was ok. With this being modular it'd be so much nicer. You could keep the main portion of the tank open for the most part attaching rocks to the wall like in the video. I picture my back wall and 1 side wall and the overflow covered in this with all sorts of corals growing on it and a small rock structure in the middle of the tank.

But different types of sps on the wall on frag plugs would be really cool too.
Congratulations @twentyleagues! You're our winner for this giveaway!! Please pm me to claim your prize!!

*Winner must claim prize within 72 hours or we will draw a new winner.

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

ReefEco

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats @twentyleagues! And thanks to Reef2Reef and everyone who entered, and for your enthusiasm. Very grateful. If you'd still like to explore a CoralWall for your tank, head on over to www.reefeco.com and submit a no-obligation order form to get started. Enjoy 10% off in June with the coupon code June10OFF ! All best, Peter

707Nick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats @twentyleagues! And thanks to Reef2Reef and everyone who entered, and for your enthusiasm. Very grateful. If you'd still like to explore a CoralWall for your tank, head on over to www.reefeco.com and submit a no-obligation order form to get started. Enjoy 10% off in June with the coupon code June10OFF ! All best, Peter
Quick question our new G2 1000 has 3/4” glass how many ch weight in ounces can I expect the coral wall system to support? Our other tank in 1/2” same question. Thank you in advance.

ReefEco

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey @707Nick, you can cover your wall completely with rubble rock if you like - the vertical posts take the weight since they are resting on the tank bottom - the magnets are just to prevent the wall from separating from the aquarium pane. We can add many reinforcing magnets to the lattice if you think you will be loading it up with a significant amount of weight, and as the wall gets taller we add them to the top to prevent separation. During testing I couldn't get it to fail - and added two bags of 9lb Marco Frag Mount completely covering 8 modules, plus a large rock on the bottom with a standoff mount, so that was about 20lbs. So, it can take quite a bit of weight, but using some common sense. Also, as time passes - the biology of the tank - coralline, sponges, biofilms, algae etc. kind of act like additional glue and actually make the lattice post adhere to the tank more strongly. I'm also testing a non-magnet version that is siliconed in place using glass inserts in the posts (siliconed in place, but they are also removable), which can take more weight and is cheaper with no magnets - but you need a dry tank. Hope that helps.

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Wow! I never win anything. Super cool especially after the weekend I just had. Hope im not to late.
I think you have until tonight. Did you PM Daniel?

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back