CORE7 Reef Supplements are finally in the US! (for non triton method tanks)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Triton US

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The wait is over. Now anyone can enjoy the balanced, 4 part additives from Triton. This set is all liquid and requires no diluting with RO/DI water. When dosing daily- maintaining stable alkalinity, calcium, magnesium, strontium, potassium, boron, iodine, iron, vanadium, etc all becomes much easier. This is due to the fact that these elements are being replaced daily, as typically consumed in a reef aquarium. The daily dose is dependant on the alkalinity uptake of your specific tank, not the size of your tank. For those people using an algae filter and the Triton method please use the CORE7 Base Elements- It contains vital nutrients essential for the sustained growth of macroalgae.

Available now at Uniquecorals.com and other fine retailers.

http://uniquecorals.com/dry-goods/triton/triton-core-7-reef-supplements.html

14859718_1500360056647266_5506143093894875141_o.jpg

ShinyRobot

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I realize this is an older post but can you please give us some setups that you would recommend this “other method” set over the “Triton Method” set? I am seriously looking into converting to Triton, but I have my biopellet reactor and skimmer in the first section of the sump, before my refugium with chaeto. My assumption was to just use the “Triton Method” set, since I believe the biopellets are doing basically the same thing that having a refugium in the first section before the skimmer would achieve. I would prefer to keep running biopellets, they allow me to not have to worry about overfeeding or a snail dying. Do you have a recommendation here? Thanks!

nosmok

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has Triton discontinued the Base elements and is only shipping the Core 7? BRS was unable to fill my Base Elements order and they say there is no expected future shipments, yet the Base Elements still exist on the Triton Website?

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 66 51.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 52.3%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 32 25.0%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.0%
Back