• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Cornbred Rainbow Crush Frag

dtruitt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tried posting in the selling forum, didn't realize there is a pricing board.

This guy was sold as "Cornbred Rainbow Crush." I can't tell all of his rainbow chalices apart, but I liked it and it was in the reef budget for the month when I grabbed it. $200 for two eyes originally.

Thinking about selling it if it's worth enough to snag another chip or two and hopefully roll some of the proceeds into my second go at GMK.

Otherwise, we can continue to enjoy it without worrying about what it is or is not worth.

20200929_190653.jpg

Luckyyluciano

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tried posting in the selling forum, didn't realize there is a pricing board.

This guy was sold as "Cornbred Rainbow Crush." I can't tell all of his rainbow chalices apart, but I liked it and it was in the reef budget for the month when I grabbed it. $200 for two eyes originally.

Thinking about selling it if it's worth enough to snag another chip or two and hopefully roll some of the proceeds into my second go at GMK.

Otherwise, we can continue to enjoy it without worrying about what it is or is not worth.

20200929_190653.jpg
How much

OP
OP
dtruitt

dtruitt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I honestly don't know how to empirically value this piece.

Personally, if I'm not seeing at least $600 on it, then I'm not making enough of a profit to justify selling one of my favorite corals, weeding out scammers if I relist it on eBay, and God forbid dealing with a DOA situation if Fedex drops the ball.

Call it a sentimental price, more so than a pragmatic price.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 144 61.0%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 65 27.5%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 83 35.2%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 41 17.4%
  • Other

Votes: 64 27.1%
Back