Could anyone I’d this zoa for me? Thanks I’m advance

Primarytuba18

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, so I was wondering if anyone could I’d these zoas for me, was told that one of them was radioactive dragons which is true but I’m h sure what the other is. Thanks In advance

7267429B-5D10-456B-B4B4-2C8C8B89011C.jpeg

footgal

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hiya! Let me see if I can help you, the dragon eyes in the pic are super helpful as a size and color referance. These are kind of a pale tinkerbell green color throughout the entire zoa correct? They look a little bigger, similar to Beauty and the Beast or Captain Americas in body style.

Do you know where they were growing/where they came from? My first guess would be B&B or CA palys that have morphed out due to conditions and if you havent had them for very long, you may see them continue to morph in your tank, possibly back to their original color.

Ill look for a real ID for you, just keep a lookout for them morphing back to original form, especially with the babies!

OP
OP
P

Primarytuba18

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hiya! Let me see if I can help you, the dragon eyes in the pic are super helpful as a size and color referance. These are kind of a pale tinkerbell green color throughout the entire zoa correct? They look a little bigger, similar to Beauty and the Beast or Captain Americas in body style.

Do you know where they were growing/where they came from? My first guess would be B&B or CA palys that have morphed out due to conditions and if you havent had them for very long, you may see them continue to morph in your tank, possibly back to their original color.

Ill look for a real ID for you, just keep a lookout for them morphing back to original form, especially with the babies!
Thank you so very much, yes I just got them a few days ago, I’ll keep you posted on how they look

OP
OP
P

Primarytuba18

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I don’t know if this helps but it kind of looks like it also has a pink like bottom to it? If that helps

OP
OP
P

Primarytuba18

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 84 87.5%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.1%
Back