Couple months in and I’m hooked

DrewKlinee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whatsup friends! Glad I finally joined in on the fun and as of yet I have no complaints(don’t ask my wallet the same question) haha I’m sure you hear it from everyone so I’ll save the sob story of still looking for good lights for my impulsive 180 gallon reef tank I bought with excitement and no idea of plan on what I was doing. Fast forward 6-7 months and I now have a fully cycled and flourishing reef tank with a few spots of colors from the easiest care corals. Hopefully the community and luck can help me get my hands on some good and non life threatening priced coral growing lights to replace my black boxes I run now and preferably some that don’t give my fiancé a reason to beat my butt and tell me I am to impulsive and have a problem here’s my tank a few months ago before I got most of my corals and before I got tired of the battling the canopy I painted and stenciled the quote on myself which now sits beside the tank in the living room until I feel like putting it back on haha. Quotes from the legend himself..” Now water can flow or it can crash, be water my friend” -Bruce Lee

E1DA14D5-B313-46F5-9CEB-1BB380550B66.jpeg

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whatsup friends! Glad I finally joined in on the fun and as of yet I have no complaints(don’t ask my wallet the same question) haha I’m sure you hear it from everyone so I’ll save the sob story of still looking for good lights for my impulsive 180 gallon reef tank I bought with excitement and no idea of plan on what I was doing. Fast forward 6-7 months and I now have a fully cycled and flourishing reef tank with a few spots of colors from the easiest care corals. Hopefully the community and luck can help me get my hands on some good and non life threatening priced coral growing lights to replace my black boxes I run now and preferably some that don’t give my fiancé a reason to beat my butt and tell me I am to impulsive and have a problem here’s my tank a few months ago before I got most of my corals and before I got tired of the battling the canopy I painted and stenciled the quote on myself which now sits beside the tank in the living room until I feel like putting it back on haha. Quotes from the legend himself..” Now water can flow or it can crash, be water my friend” -Bruce Lee

Welcome! Glad you joined! Gorgeous setup and first time I heard that quote - COOL!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Welcome to r2r;Joyful

Back