• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Couple Torches For Sale

ReeferRy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CC 21 Tails Torch (purchased directly from CC at LEAR frag swap) - 1 frag that has 2 individual heads, 1 head is splitting into 2. - $525

Green Torch with Peach/Purple Tips - multiple frags for sale - $125

Looking to sell locally

00000IMG_00000_BURST20200714183436426_COVER.jpg
IMG_20200714_171319.jpg
IMG_20200714_174559_738.jpg

Milkman420

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey man I’m in peters township. Would you be open to any trades. Either way I’m new to the area and wouldn’t mind meeting some reefers in the area. I’m moving my 9 year old tank 5 hours this weekend and will have to frag almost everything which sucks because it looks awesome but I just don’t know any other way to make the move safely without losing my old babies. Haven’t added anything in years but figure I’ll have some room from the move and I currently don’t have any torches. I’m really stressed out about the move don’t know the best way to handle it to minimalism loss and stress like I said some have never even been fragged so I’m worrried that the overload of stress is going to kill everything which may just be me thinking to much. But seriously we should meet up once I get the move done and everyone settled in

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 36 59.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 1.6%
Back