Cover the glue

BedrockIOMC

Never to salty, Just don't go over 35.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used some glue and epoxy for my Rock's, what can I do to cover it or hide it? Will the algae cover it as it gets older?
1531964885132.jpeg

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Algae will cover it eventually, you could get a nice coral to plop on top when you're ready! I like using the purple putty, it blends in a little better. The superglue will get covered and fade faster than the epoxy in my experience.

OP
OP
BedrockIOMC

BedrockIOMC

Never to salty, Just don't go over 35.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Algae will cover it eventually, you could get a nice coral to plop on top when you're ready! I like using the purple putty, it blends in a little better. The superglue will get covered and fade faster than the epoxy in my experience.
Yeah I got a grey thinking it might blend better but I'll try that purple next time. I have a frogspawn ther will cover the glue as it gets bigger. You can see it in the top of the picture. Thank you for the info.
1531964885132~2.jpeg

pelphrey

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Small rock rubble is perfect for that! Just super glue it on top of it.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 43 57.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 21 28.0%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.0%
Back