• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

CPR AquaFuge 2 Large 4.7 gallon hang on back refugium

Jorda320

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been using this hang on back refugium on my 40 gallon breeder for about 2 years. I'm looking to sell this because I'm upgrading tanks and I'm going with an AIO to make things simpler. This is the large 4.7 gallon sizeawua fuge 2. Measurements are about 25 in long, 12 in high and about 4.5 in deep. Overall condition is good. There is no damage to it however this is acrylic and I do clean it frequently with paper towels and I did at one point have sand in the bottom with calerpa so there are some micro scratches throughout all the acrylic. Nothing that can't be removed with the acrylic scratch remover. Additionally there is some calcification I have to soak with citric acid to clean off before I ship out but no damage. I'm asking $175 for this, as a new one without a light will go for $250. If interested I will include the small Rio pump that I've been using with it. I have been using a cheap Amazon DYI license plate type LED that was placed behind the tankand I can include that too if you are interested. I will cover the slowest shipping possible as the package to mail this is going to have to be something like 36-18-12 and is going to cost a good bit to ship. if you're interested in faster shipping then I can split cost down the middle with you. Please contact with any questions.

IMG_20200831_080505.jpg IMG_20200831_080453.jpg IMG_20200831_080439.jpg IMG_20200831_080410.jpg

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 21 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 54 80.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other

Votes: 4 6.0%
Back