Crab McJones has earned the Glitter Fairy Badge

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OMG!!! I was looking at another thread and I noticed that @Crabs McJones has a Glitter Fairy tag. I couldn't help but spit out my beer it was so funny, LOL!!! I feel that I should announce that Crab has standed above all others and was glittery above everyone else, and therefore should get the Glitter Fairy badge. Wear it proudly and glitter above all others. You have glittered time and time again, LOL!!!

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tenor.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kevin, I was going to suggest asking a certain member who is obsessed with gifs to assist you, but that would most likely end with him also getting a "Gif Fairy" banner. :eek: :D

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OMG!!! I was looking at another thread and I noticed that @Crabs McJones has a Glitter Fairy tag. I couldn't help but spit out my beer it was so funny, LOL!!! I feel that I should announce that Crab has standed above all others and was glittery above everyone else, and therefore should get the Glitter Fairy badge. Wear it proudly and glitter above all others. You have glittered time and time again, LOL!!!

I was waiting for a thread like this to pop up;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious

It would be nice if mods made a “guide to uploading gif” post :)

SUPER easy to do from a phone anyway, download a GIF onto your phone and then upload it like you would a picture ;)

giphy.gif

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It would be nice if mods made a “guide to uploading gif” post :)
Lol I honestly think there is one somewhere, I just haven’t read it. And no I did not write it lol.

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kevin, I was going to suggest asking a certain member who is obsessed with gifs to assist you, but that would most likely end with him also getting a "Gif Fairy" banner. :eek: :D
Hahah I think he tried to help me once. He underestimated just how tech illiterate I really am.

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay. I give. What is a glitter fairy, and is it politically correct?
Lol In the way it’s meant here it certainly is. I’ll let Zach tell you guys what it’s all about though.

OP
OP
Billldg

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Crabs McJones

You really make Reef2Reef sparkle like having Tinkerbells Surprize birthday party at an enchanted unicorn convention over the Rainbow Bridge on a glorious Sunday evening filled with amazing fireworks. You have totally earned that badge, sir.

And there is no GIF file that can properly capture your glittering awesomeness. Congratulations!

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol! Long story short, this past christmas I sent christmas cards to all the members of the moderation team. I wish I still had a photo, but it was a big picture of Tomatoa (my avatar) that said "I hope your christmas is as happy as can be, especially now that you're as shiny as me!" and the envelope and card were COVERED in glitter :) So ever since then they haven't let me forget it :D

And @kschweer here you go! tenor.gif

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol! Long story short, this past christmas I sent christmas cards to all the members of the moderation team. I wish I still had a photo, but it was a big picture of Tomatoa (my avatar) that said "I hope your christmas is as happy as can be, especially now that you're as shiny as me!" and the envelope and card were COVERED in glitter :) So ever since then they haven't let me forget it :D

And @kschweer here you go! tenor.gif
Thanks buddy!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back