• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Crabs 40 Breeder.....for sale?

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the day approaches to setting up my 75, I'm contemplating selling my old tank as a kit.
Heres what it would consist of

40 gallon aqueon breeder drilled with an eshopps eclipse s overflow setup Herbie style. A spears gate valve 1" down to a single filter sock in a trigger crystal 30 sump with a separate emergency drain line drilled into the fuge section. Three ports drilled near fuge section for dosing lines, then 3/4 return plumbing up to a Georg Fisher WYE check valve to drilled 3/4 loc line return.
Will include the stand.
The tank has a scratch on the front panel that you have to search for to find, and has a tiny chip in the end that has never given me an issue

So...what's it worth?
Chip
vgpWnc7h.jpg

Scratch
NEpVy4Mh.jpg

Drain and return plumbing
IuQylyOh.jpg

Sump (note that skimmer, return pump, heater, probes, dosing lines and dosing line holder are not included, just the bare sump and plumbing)
B2HjaPRh.jpg

Thanks,

Crabs

FREAKINRICAN69

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
As the day approaches to setting up my 75, I'm contemplating selling my old tank as a kit.
Heres what it would consist of

40 gallon aqueon breeder drilled with an eshopps eclipse s overflow setup Herbie style. A spears gate valve 1" down to a single filter sock in a trigger crystal 30 sump with a separate emergency drain line drilled into the fuge section. Three ports drilled near fuge section for dosing lines, then 3/4 return plumbing up to a Georg Fisher WYE check valve to drilled 3/4 loc line return.
Will include the stand.
The tank has a scratch on the front panel that you have to search for to find, and has a tiny chip in the end that has never given me an issue

So...what's it worth?
Chip
vgpWnc7h.jpg

Scratch
NEpVy4Mh.jpg

Drain and return plumbing
IuQylyOh.jpg

Sump (note that skimmer, return pump, heater, probes, dosing lines and dosing line holder are not included, just the bare sump and plumbing)
B2HjaPRh.jpg

Thanks,

Crabs
I have no idea but please advise on price as i may be interested in the whole unit pending on shipping price etc???

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no idea but please advise on price as i may be interested in the whole unit pending on shipping price etc???
I'd likely sell locally as shipping all this would cost a small fortune lol

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.6%
Back