OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry if you mentioned this elsewhere but what are your lighting settings? For the kessil? And what t5 bulbs are you using?
4 bulb T5, two ATI Blue+ and Two ATI Actinic run 8 hours from 12Pm to 8PM
Kessil AP700 comes on at 11AM ramps up to 40% intensity over an hour, then from 12PM to 8PM with the T5's stays at 40% intensity and ocean blue 4 setting
Then at 8PM the kessil ramps down to off at 9PM

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well played sir!!! I was wondering if you'd get that joke. Lol
For those of you playing the home game, I lost my big toe on my right foot back in 2015 in a fight with the lawnmower.... . Needless to say the lawnmower won :D

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those of you playing the home game, I lost my big toe on my right foot back in 2015 in a fight with the lawnmower.... . Needless to say the lawnmower won :D

Ahhhhhh so that's why your off balance :p:p;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just watched the end of this and forgot all about this line...

"Still upside down here, just need a little push. Can we be real, if my name was Sebastian and I had a cool Jamaican accent, you'd totally help me. You would, you know you would..."

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I promised you guys a big change and here it is...Now let me go on record in saying I am STILL a huge fan of Kessil LED lighting. However, something fell into my lap that I could not pass up. As of today I am no longer the Kessil Koolaid man, the kessils have been put away for a little bit. I am now running a Metal Halide T5 hybrid over the tank! I'm really excited to see how the corals respond to the gold standard of reef tank lighting. So to those who dont want to see me hanged for leaving the kessils behind, I ask that you follow me on this journey to see how corals respond both in color and in growth :)
mFxb22nl.jpg

PtZUhb7l.jpg

pc4i5N5l.jpg

Jason mack

Monti madness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I promised you guys a big change and here it is...Now let me go on record in saying I am STILL a huge fan of Kessil LED lighting. However, something fell into my lap that I could not pass up. As of today I am no longer the Kessil Koolaid man, the kessils have been put away for a little bit. I am now running a Metal Halide T5 hybrid over the tank! I'm really excited to see how the corals respond to the gold standard of reef tank lighting. So to those who dont want to see me hanged for leaving the kessils behind, I ask that you follow me on this journey to see how corals respond both in color and in growth :)
mFxb22nl.jpg

PtZUhb7l.jpg

pc4i5N5l.jpg
Wow ! Looks awesome everything really pops ....!!!! I’d keep this one and sell them kessils too me :p:D:D

Back