Crab's 75 Gallon Reef/Dragon/Snake Tank Car Repair Thread

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sadly, we lost the house we were going to buy :( someone else put in an offer and we cannot buy until our home sells. And we currently have no offers on ours so we had to let it go :(
That's a bummer. Happened to my wife and I on our first house. We thought we had it only to find out someone had a contingency to buy it that we didn't know about. They dropped their contingency and we lost the house. We were crushed.
But, it worked out for the best. The builder of that house offered to build us a new house almost exactly the same on a different lot in the neighborhood. We still live there 14 years later. Hopefully things will work out as well for you!

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sadly, we lost the house we were going to buy :( someone else put in an offer and we cannot buy until our home sells. And we currently have no offers on ours so we had to let it go :(
Ugh, that's a pooper. Hang tough.

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey man, hope things are feeling better over at ur side of the field.

I have 3/4 locline as well. I didnt get nozzles, but I'm beginning to wonder how much help they really are.

When u get it all wet. Lemme know how the flow coming out is. I have to have my return pump set almost at full to get decent return. Perhaps the Y fittings are asking too much for my return flow.

Might try going to singles on each side.

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its still early yet on the home front. A lot of homes are not listed until the weather clears and things start to green up and dry out, plus people want open the windows to clean and paint so they can put their best face forward:cool:
A nicer one is coming. May days are the Hay days up here;)
NOW lets see your Ideas on the Apex Annex ;Watching FYI Md has those pre configured PVC electronics boards, just rap and hang a wood door.

hockeyhead019

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Keep at it @Crabs McJones. House market will be on the upswing in the next two months or so.

I'm looking forward to watching your build since a 75 is what I would like to put in my new house as well! Your 40 was always beautiful and something to strive after so I can't wait to see this one

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well the ball is rolling once again! We received an offer on our house this morning. We counter offered as they were asking a little lower than we'd like. So we are waiting to hear back. Only downfall is if they accept or counter and we accept, we have nothing lined up for a new home as there is nothing out there available that we like or is in our price range. SO, we might have to move in with the in laws for a little while o_O I hope they like fish tanks ;Hilarious;Hilarious

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well the ball is rolling once again! We received an offer on our house this morning. We counter offered as they were asking a little lower than we'd like. So we are waiting to hear back. Only downfall is if they accept or counter and we accept, we have nothing lined up for a new home as there is nothing out there available that we like or is in our price range. SO, we might have to move in with the in laws for a little while o_O I hope they like fish tanks ;Hilarious;Hilarious

Best of luck with this offer. Fingers and fins crossed for ya! Wish I was closer I would let u set them up at my place while u got settled.

Only fond du around here is at Carrabba's Grill :)

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best of luck with this offer. Fingers and fins crossed for ya! Wish I was closer I would let u set them up at my place while u got settled.

Only fond du around here is at Carrabba's Grill :)
Lol! Wrong kind of fond du. I wish it was cheese. Fond du Lac actually is french for "Bottom of the Lake" because Fond du Lac is at the very bottom of Lake Winnabego
un3065.png

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol! Wrong kind of fond du. I wish it was cheese. Fond du Lac actually is french for "Bottom of the Lake" because Fond du Lac is at the very bottom of Lake Winnabego
un3065.png

Ya I know... I was keeeeeding :p

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fond du Lac actually is french for "Bottom of the Lake" because Fond du Lac is at the very bottom of Lake Winnabego
Must be awesome to live at the bottom of a lake. How do you get out for groceries when the lake freezes over? o_O

I went to high school in Prairie du Chien, Wi which was just south of LaCrosse. It was nice of them to name the city in a way that made everyone know where it was safe to get over the Mississippi. ;)

Captain Quint

Plank Owner of the Orca
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Man, I'm sorry.

Captain Quint

Plank Owner of the Orca
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Make it happen and sell that house. :)

Tell the family to make room. ;)

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So @Crabs McJones

Got a wish list started for sticks yet? Lemme seeeeeee
I do actually! I have a source with a bunch of sticks that are being grown out for me in preparation for the 75 upgrade. I'm super excited about it :D :D

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 114 87.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back