Creality Ender 3D - "Wish you would have known"

danR777

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I had an ender 3. I wanted to get I to 3d printing as a hobby, not fiddling with 3d printers. I gave that one away on marketplace and got a bambu and it just prints (so far) without any jacking around. Hope you have better luck with yours.
Same as you. Had an Ender 3 for a year. The Bambu p1s is nuts so far….and the multicolor ability is amazing … The premade profiles from maker world make it so simple sometimes when you just need something done perfect with 0 time investment

fr3n0z

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Problem with that is that while if you buy a car and don't fiddle with it you just send it to a mechanic shop, with a 3d printer is much harder. Fiddling with a printer gives you the ability fix it fast and by yourself if needed.

thedon986

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Love my Ender 3. Upgrades include a silent motherboard, auto bed leveler, new springs and a glass print bed. This thing is solid. I haven’t had a print fail me since right after I got it. It is set it and forget it for me. I can start a print and walk away. Just change nozzles when needed and keep up on bed maintenance and cleaning. You don’t need to spend $600 on a printer, especially if it’s your first one. Agree with those saying print with PLA first. Make some reef organization stuff, Hanna tester organizers, etc. Then you can take on PETG.

thecitadel

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had 0 issue with my ender since getting it. It literally prints 24/7 since getting it. And I do pretty large prints.

20231202_200220.jpg

20231127_210156.jpg

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 40.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 15 23.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 33.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.1%
Back