Creation of European club under the "Global Reef Club Discussion"

Muffin87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who should I ask permission to start a European Club?

I've noticed there's quite a bit of Europeans here. It'd be interesting to create a European Club under the Global Reef Clubs umbrella.
A "European club" badge on user profiles would be useful too, so Europeans can recognise each other when discussing topics like the (un)availability of fish medications in Europe, and how to deal with it.

3 reasons to have a European Club:
  1. After Brexit, British reefing products must go through customs to be imported into the European Union, so now the United Kingdom group isn't quite as useful for Europeans looking for products/gear/online shopping advice.
  2. Reefing discussions forums related to specific European countries tend to be in the local language. As much as I'd love to discuss with German reefers on German reefing forums, I just don't have the time to learn German right now.
  3. Reefing discussions forums related to specific European countries are smaller, a European Club on R2R could be an opportunity to sell used gear across Europe
Thanks for reading :)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for the input! Would it be even better to include countries, provinces etc?

@Daniel@R2R

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Koh23

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agree and support idea totaly.....

I believe there is crittical mass of reefers that are not from us or uk, so one place to connect and interact will be very usefull.....

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 144 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back