Creative or Scientific Minded People I Have a Challenge for You

livinlifeinBKK

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've decided to start breeding copepods on a mid-large scale project and I also happen to be a 3rd year university student which means next year I'll be required to complete a senior project. I'd like to use copepod culturing as a part of my big project but I need a specific, relevant topic to focus my study on. I have a couple ideas but would like to hear the ideas of more creative or scientifically minded individuals. What ideas can you guys think of that would involve copepod culturing? Keep in mind I have plenty of scientific equipment available to me at the university and professors willing to help with operating them correctly. I just would like to find a topic current to today's world that I could possibly even expand upon later in my education. I have plenty of time too. (I'm 3rd year and the project is due by the end of 4th year) Thank you guys for your ideas!

OP
OP
livinlifeinBKK

livinlifeinBKK

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BTW, I'll probably repost this during daytime in the USA...It's daytime where I am right now so I know not many people are probably online atm...

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 71 53.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 68 50.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 30 22.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back