OP
Casket_Case

Casket_Case

Frags in the Frathouse
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have it written into my will. The place I am most at peace with the universe is down on a reef someplace, anyplace. What better way to spend eternity!
True! A very beautiful resting place. It’d be crazy to spend the rest of eternity in the reef as time goes on :)

OP
OP
Casket_Case

Casket_Case

Frags in the Frathouse
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Meh. Just throw me in a ditch somewhere, let the vultures and flies have me. Or give me to the crabs and fishes. If that’s not legal, maybe one of those fungus shrouds. I don’t have any desire to be memorialized with a headstone or scattered somewhere pretty.
It actually is legal! Although there is a process. I’m pretty sure you’ve gotta go around thirteen nautical miles offshore and coast guard has to take you. Don’t quote me on that though lol.

OP
OP
Casket_Case

Casket_Case

Frags in the Frathouse
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I too am a funeral Director and work at Neptune Society and we have a coral reef off the coast in Florida made up of cremated remains. I think it’s a wonderful tribute and in today’s world it’s such a wonderful gift that we can pass on life to create another . Something to think about
Nice to see another Reefer in the death industry!!!

Magic City Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here in Miami we have Neptune's Memorial Reef and it's basically a reef cemetery that's about 40-60' deep. It's actually one of my favorite dive spots if you want to see sharks, but for some reason Bull Sharks love it there.

OP
OP
Casket_Case

Casket_Case

Frags in the Frathouse
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do they do any of the reef balls on the west coast? All I saw was east coast and Gulf of Mexico.
I’m not sure, I don’t believe so but I can look into it for you :)

EDIT: Yes there is! From what I understand the reef is around the Los Coronado Islands which are in Mexican waters about 10 miles off the coast of San Diego.

OP
OP
Casket_Case

Casket_Case

Frags in the Frathouse
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive seen these before! It’s cheating death because parts of you will become different things and become parts of new life and the cycle continues. I would do this, but I still would like my family to visit me
If you’re family is scuba certified or could somehow free dive down then they can :D

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 69 52.7%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 68 51.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back