Cromie acting weird. Not eating or moving.

Zeal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So title. My cromie which I’ve had since I got into the hobby 2 years ago all of the sudden won’t move from the corner of the tank. He’s been with me for 1 tank move.

I got him with another one and they’ve gotten along for the most part these past 2 years. Now suddenly he won’t move from a corner. Nothing has changed other then my light schedule. I did add the thunderstorm setting for 1 day to see how it was... so maybe that freaked him out.

I put food right next to him and he doesn’t really even notice it. Originally he was the biggest fish in the tank and the “tank boss” with his buddy. But everyone got along. He has no visual wounds or anything....

kinda worried for Henry :(

Edit: all the other fish frequently swim up to him to check on him and his other cromie friend tries to swim next to him

Last edited:

Jgg12002

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haven’t got a clue but lights out for a day or so mite help him calm down. Are your parameters /temp ok. Hope someone has a answer for you.
very sad.

OP
OP
Zeal

Zeal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haven’t got a clue but lights out for a day or so mite help him calm down. Are your parameters /temp ok. Hope someone has a answer for you.
very sad.
Everything is perfectly fine. Nothing has changed. Everyone and everything in the tank is fine except this little guy. Maybe he’s blind?:(

Back