Cultivated Reef - excellent customer service, excellet service, excellent information, excellent products

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Azedenkae

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After a series of bad purchases from a very large online store that will not be named, I went on a journey to find another store to purchase from. I stumbled across Cultivated Reef as a sponsor of R2R, and after reading some reviews, decided to buy two new clownfish from Cultivated Reef.

The process was absolutely amazing, with Holly answering a lot of my questions that I previously had no answer to, even when googling. Such as what sizes I could expect clownfish to be male or female. The two clownfish I bought looked very healthy upon arrival, and did great in my aquarium almost immediately. They took only a few days to start taking to my clove polyps and xenia, spending a lot of time there.

So I went ahead to order corals from Cultivated Reef, and again, the corals arrived really healthy and just as I envisioned. They are currently doing well as well. Holly also on her own volition provided insights and suggestions for coral placement and so on.

It is great to see a store that sells such high quality goods, and really care about their customers.

Does not hurt that prices are very good too. Especially considering the sizes sold as well. On that note, it is great to see products arriving definitely of the size described or larger. Some other stores will sell products barely of the size listed, and sometimes even sell products that is actually smaller than the size listed (and would argue with you incessantly over it too).

I would hands down buy from Cultivated Reef again and again.

OP
OP
Azedenkae

Azedenkae

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why not name the large online store? It may help the next person who is going to order from them.
I did not want to spark any potential debate that might detract from the main message, which was to applaud Cultivated Reef. With that said, I am happy to pm you or anyone else interested with who the large online store is, and the issues with their live stock I had to deal with.

kingjoe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After a series of bad purchases from a very large online store that will not be named, I went on a journey to find another store to purchase from. I stumbled across Cultivated Reef as a sponsor of R2R, and after reading some reviews, decided to buy two new clownfish from Cultivated Reef.

The process was absolutely amazing, with Holly answering a lot of my questions that I previously had no answer to, even when googling. Such as what sizes I could expect clownfish to be male or female. The two clownfish I bought looked very healthy upon arrival, and did great in my aquarium almost immediately. They took only a few days to start taking to my clove polyps and xenia, spending a lot of time there.

So I went ahead to order corals from Cultivated Reef, and again, the corals arrived really healthy and just as I envisioned. They are currently doing well as well. Holly also on her own volition provided insights and suggestions for coral placement and so on.

It is great to see a store that sells such high quality goods, and really care about their customers.

Does not hurt that prices are very good too. Especially considering the sizes sold as well. On that note, it is great to see products arriving definitely of the size described or larger. Some other stores will sell products barely of the size listed, and sometimes even sell products that is actually smaller than the size listed (and would argue with you incessantly over it too).

I would hands down buy from Cultivated Reef again and again.
I recently purchased four corals from them and the quality exceeded expectations. I'm planning to buy a few more there soon; they are of far better quality than the other two coral vendors I tried.

OP
OP
Azedenkae

Azedenkae

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently purchased four corals from them and the quality exceeded expectations. I'm planning to buy a few more there soon; they are of far better quality than the other two coral vendors I tried.
Right? :D I appreciate that the coral frags actually look like pictured. XD

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 23.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back