• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Cultivated Reef - Orange Storms Order - from Maine to Louisiana

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

smalltimereefin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Absolutely phenominal buying experience with Cultivated Reef. Have been wanting a variation of storm clownfish for a nano project I started. I found their website and was blown away by the clown selection, and coral selection after further inspection. Ordered two small orange storms and realized I wanted larger ones so I reached out to them via facebook and got a quick and friendly response from Holly, the owner. I actually changed my order twice and she happily obliged. She addressed my concerns about the clowns and answered questions I had, including valuable information on what they've been eating. Had my tracking number as soon as it was created and clowns arrived right on time. Acclimated well and are absolutely beautiful. I went without the WYSIWYG option, but requested clowns with mainly white faces and recieved exactly what I asked for. From someone who works in retail on the daily basis, I can say Holly, the owner, was friendly, patient, and professional the whole way through. Excellent customer service, excellent shipping, healthy & beautiful clowns. Will be shopping with the Cultivated Reef crew again! Thanks Holly and CR!

20190829_210508.jpg
20190829_193937.jpg
20190829_193909.jpg
20190829_193907.jpg
20190829_193847.jpg
20190829_193822.jpg
20190829_193821.jpg

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice! Always had great experiences with them as well for purchases and for honest info.

Reef man 89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never heard of this place and have been looking for storms. I still can’t decide whether I want orange black or mocha!!! Love them. Thank you for sharing they will definitely get my business

OP
OP
smalltimereefin

smalltimereefin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was a tough decision for me too, but glad I got orange, glad you're going through them you won't be disappointed. Clowns are doing great still, frozen for lunch, a couple pellets for dinner

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 44 83.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.8%
Back