Cultivated Reef's 25% off introductory sale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Cultivated Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello R2R,

We may be new to the R2R community but not to the industry. We have been in the business for nearly 20 years now! You may have already heard of us. Either way, please come check us out. We are offering an exciting 25% off introductory sale on all our coral and invertebrates as a way of introducing ourselves to the R2R community.

A few samples of what we are farming...

CR’s Electirc Myagi Tort. This is one of our signature corals. A striking acro that will quickly become the center of any tank. It is colored with a bright electric green body and very bright purple/blue tips that sharply contrast it’s body. Encrusts more heavily then most torts.

electricmyagi14.jpg

Violet Cespitularia! A elegant and highly sought after soft coral. Our Cespitulara has creamy polyps that contrast beautifully with the soft violet hue of it’s body.

cespitularia1.jpg

The beautiful Jason Fox PPE Cyphastrea!

ppecyphastrea1.jpg

An old school classic, Yellow Brick Roads. We love how bright these guys are. That difficult to get yellow/gold color really pops!

yellowbrickroad1.jpg

Although we do not farm these little fella's, we can't help but offer them on our site. Our Ultra Rock Flower anemones are super hardy and loaded with color.

ultrarockflowers1.jpg

All this and more is now 25% off so come check it out before you miss out :)

Thanks for looking!
Cultivated Reef

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for the nice deal for the community!

ussj4brolli

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
Cultivated Reef

Cultivated Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wanted to buy a few ultra nems. Why can't I add more than one?

Hi, Sorry about that. The website's inventory said there was only one left in stock. We actually have about 10 so I've adjusted the inventory accordingly.

Chris86

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My corals just shipped! Cultivated Reef’s staff is hands down the best I’ve worked with. The best customer service and good prices you can’t beat. I can’t wait to get my frags. I’ll post some pics tomorrow.

fragit

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t say enough good about @Cultivated Reef! Great vendor, purchase from them with reckless abandon you won’t be sorry. Always great customer service, always! I went to their location a couple weeks ago. They were nice enough to let me geek out with them for 2 hours. I’ve bought from them many times throughout the years. Please support this small Maine vendor!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 43 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 26 21.3%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back