Cultivated Reef's Free Custom Frag Pack Offer!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Cultivated Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey R2R,

We have a fun offer for you! Place an order of $150 or more (fish excluded) and you will receive 3 FREE CORALS!!! On orders of $199 or more we will even pay for the shipping!

You will get some say as to what you want. Are you an Acro nut? Then we can send you 3 free acros. Do you love zoanthids and palythoas? Then let us know and we will send 3 free zoanthid frags. Want a combo of things, then just let us know! All you need to do is write us a note in the check out notes letting us know what you would like. Although we get to decide the exact coral that goes into your box we are more then happy to hear your wish list. Let us know specifically what you want and we may surprise you. But at the very least you will get to decide what types of corals you will get (AKA softies, lps, sps, zoos etc).

Also be sure to take advantage of our incredible sale that we have running right now. Here are just a few examples of the current deals...

Jason Fox Crazy Fox chalice now 50% off!
crazyfox-627x627.jpg

Tank raised ultra Rose Bubble Tips 25% off!
rosebubble2.jpg

Jedi Mind Trick just $34.99!
jedimindtrick22.jpg

Strawberry Wines now 20% off!
strawberrywines-1-510x510.jpg

And many other great buys found here! Hurry though, this offer ends on Monday October 8th.

Thanks for looking,
Cultivated Reef

Cary

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought Strawberry Wines not too long ago and they are growing new heads already. All of my orders have been processed promptly and when I receive them they are packed so well it takes a while to see what is in the box. CR has always given me and others (see other reefers comments) great customer service too. I will be placing another order this week. I love CR! Too bad I am not into Acros.

Cary

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just place another order. Looking forward to getting the JF Fairy Tales zoas plus others.

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a great deal! I just placed my order. I've ordered many timed from Holly and company at Cultivated Reef, and they have always exceeded my expectations. Can't wait to get these new babies next week!!!

AndrewB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ahhh.. mad at myself for just seeing this. I just ordered a bunch of zoas from them last week. All looking awesome. Utter chaos and strawberry wines both have new polyps starting. Oh well, thanks CR.

OP
OP
Cultivated Reef

Cultivated Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ahhh.. mad at myself for just seeing this. I just ordered a bunch of zoas from them last week. All looking awesome. Utter chaos and strawberry wines both have new polyps starting. Oh well, thanks CR.
@AndrewB I'd be happy to send you an extra frag on your next order to help offset missing this deal. Just remind me in the checkout notes ;)

Cary

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh dear lol! Were you over $150 as well? I do recall including an extra polyp of a popular WWC paly ;)

Just messing with you. I was very surprised by the size and number of polyps on my last order. Absolutely no complaints. I hope they are all open with I get home. The Fairy Tales were excited and opened almost immediately.

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got mine yesterday and everything is healthy and happy. I got Pink Lemonade, Cherry Bombs zoas, Palmers Blue Milli, Bam Bam Zoas, Blondies Zoas, Twizzlers zoas, JF Crazy Fox Chalice, CR Electric Myagi Tort. Here's a crappy pic from my phone under blues this morning. Thank you Holly!
10102018 CR Frags.JPG

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back