Cultured Blue or Green Maxima Clam Deal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
PacificEastAquaculture

PacificEastAquaculture

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are not shipping Monday, too much backlog in the system to attempt shipping. We tried that last year and some boxes did not get to where they were going. We are waiting until Tuesday to begin shipping again.

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well you got me...ordered. Boom corals told me about the sale so this is basically all Quinn's fault.

I had a huge 6 inch Maxima from you guys years ago I had to sell when I moved. That clam was unkillable.

OP
OP
PacificEastAquaculture

PacificEastAquaculture

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
why is the purple torch sold out!!!! Any chance you can add more stock?

@PacificEastAquaculture

I think you meant the purple tip Hammer. Limited quantities are available on all the specials. If you order and want one put a comment in the Order Notes section at check out and I'll check tomorrow if I have any more available.

Overboard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here is my letter to Santa.....

“Dear Santa,

My tie rack is full from last year and I cannot get any more socks in the drawer. Have not watched a Blu Ray movie since we got cable with “On Demand” and Netflix, I have a shelf full of Flex Tape, Flex Seal, Flex Shot and every other kind of “Flex” and don’t even start with the “BowFlex” discussion again. The last video game I played was Asteroids. I like iced tea and Diet Coke so those great bottles of wine are wasted on me ( but they do make great re-gifts). My cell phone works just fine and it already has 50 apps I don’t know how to use. I prefer my comfortable BVD’s to Tommy Johns.

Now I understand you probably don’t know the difference between a gigas and a gigabyte so I will make it easy for you. I don’t have, and really, really hope, you bring me a Blue Maxima Clam. I know it it can be confusing with bans in Indonesia, Hawaii and Fiji so you may not know where to go, but remember you actually have a reefing Santa cousin in Dr. Mac. Just go here....http://www.pacificeastaquaculture.com/.

Thanks,
Overboard

PS - I assumed you have a computer.”

I hope this works!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
PacificEastAquaculture

PacificEastAquaculture

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is my letter to Sanata.....

“Dear Santa,

My tie rack is full from last year and I cannot get any more socks in the drawer. Have not watched a Blue Ray movie since we got cable with “On Demand” and Netflix, I have a shelf full of Flex Tape, Flex Seal, Flex Shot and every other kind of “Flex” and don’t even start with the “BowFlex” discussion again. The last video game I played was Asteroids. I like iced tea and Diet Coke so those great bottles of wine are wasted on me ( but they do make great re-gifts). My cell phone works just fine and it already has 50 apps I don’t know how to use. I prefer my comfortable BVD’s to Tommy Johns.

Now I understand you probably don’t know to the difference between a gigas and a gigabyte so I will make it easy for you. I don’t have, and really, really hope, you bring me a Blue Maxima Clam. I know it it can be confusing with bans in Indonesia, Hawaii and Fiji so you may not know where to go, but remember you actually have a reefing Santa cousin in Dr. Mac. Just go here....http://www.pacificeastaquaculture.com/.

Thanks,
Overboard

PS - I assumed you have a computer.”

I hope this works!!

:D

cpschult

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Four clams in. Hard to capture true color, pleased with what I received. Thank you

064019B3-C9B6-4CD8-B64B-A43F4DD4333D.jpeg

DE24593D-939B-4A20-8214-9D1404F85B95.jpeg

hart24601

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two of the 3 already attached that I ordered and all look great. Dr Mac clams never disappoint, particularly after my troublesome experience with another large vendor of clams it’s refreshing to see.

westmichigan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ordered a whole bunch of corals from this place. Arrived today. Great experience. Highly recommended. Wish I would have saw the clams!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 22.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back