Curing ICH without medication!

blkhwkz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well there went 4 minutes of my life I will never get back. Let's see there are hypo resistant strains of ich, and at best this is ich management. This is definitely not a cure especially in 2 weeks given the life cycle of ich and using only one tank.

OP
OP
wesamazmy

wesamazmy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well there went 4 minutes of my life I will never get back. Let's see there are hypo resistant strains of ich, and at best this is ich management. This is definitely not a cure especially in 2 weeks given the life cycle of ich and using only one tank.
Friend, sorry for wasting 4 minutes from your life :) but at least you can give an advice if you didn't like the video.
its a reef tank project but since it's not included any corals yet, I used this method, and the tank old less than 2 months, I am not worried about my live rocks (the still not really live), I am worrying only about my fishes and the tank transfer method is more stressful for my fishes, so I felt this is my best option.

OP
OP
wesamazmy

wesamazmy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh gosh, were to begin? The best thing about that video is the title. Bad aquarium news.
So how it can be best? also, I mentioned in the video that this way should not be used if there are any corals in the tank! could you please give an advise here instead of being a taunt! thank you :)

40B Knasty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So how it can be best? also, I mentioned in the video that this way should not be used if there are any corals in the tank! could you please give an advise here instead of being a taunt! thank you :)
Listen man. It was sarcasm about it being bad news, literally.
You have a lot of smoke and mirrors to make it believable with the good video quality and background song, but this is literally no way of curing ich. There is a thing called "living with ich." That is what you are doing right now. The ONLY way to get rid of ich is to literally take out all your fish and let the parasite starve itself out. Think it is like 72-78 days. Now that is just the tank cured from ich. Now you have your fish that still have ich on them in another tank. How to cure them is with a copper at a "treatment" level that HAS to be maintained for 30 days. There is 2 different kinds of copper. Some fish can handle one or the other. Some can not handle either. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but you are putting out false information and should definitely take it down. Misinforming people vs getting viewers & likes is not worth the life of a person's pet.

Back