• Total voters

Ron Reefman

Lets Go Snorkeling!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Classy lady of 55, feel like 30 ....only after my first cup of coffee

It gets both better and worse over the next 15 years! Your life experiences help you, you enjoy the little things more, you quit sweating the small stuff and then there is the thrill of becoming a kid again and retiring! But the joints get stiffer, the muscles get weaker and you become aware that even though you knew you weren't immortal... you become more aware all the time! IMHO, it's a great place to visit (old age) but I wish I didn't have to live here all the time!

BestMomEver

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Women unite! I am female and soon to be 55. The most irritating thing about being female is the immediate assumption by LFS employees (and car dealerships/shops) that I am stupid and weak. I have 2 college degrees and carry 50 pound bags of horse feed and 65 pound bails of hay. I can run a tractor to do most anything. I am not stupid. I am not weak. I am woman, hear me roaaaarrrrr! :D

Hannahrain

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
34 year old female, not really a girly girly, like to hunt and fish, not much into clothes shopping. My other hobby is gaited horses and mules. I see other females shopping in my LFS, my husband is usually always in there with me, so probably most other shoppers think he's the reefer and I guess in a way he is also but he doesn't do the research himself or water changes nor is he a r2r member :p

Last edited:

ca1ore

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
M 57 .... Seems as if this hobby has always been male dominated. Not really sure why. A long ago girlfriend of mine had the best eye for tank aesthetics of anybody I knew then or since, but the whole tech side of it was a yawner for her.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 42 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 25 20.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.5%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.5%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back