What's your Gender and Age as a Reefer

• Total voters

oceaninabox12345

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP here

No women under 21 so far? That's a shame. My daughter is turning 12 and has shown interest when she gets 2-3 older.....but by then I'm thinking it might all be about fashionable shoes, purses and clothes. lol
17 year old girl here! [emoji4] my dad got a tank when i was 10, and around 15 i took it over completely. 7 years later we've added 4 saltwater to our original one.

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_1228.JPG
IMG_0177.JPG

41 year old Locksmith with a coral addiction. I am currently in treatment at the Georgia aquarium it does not seem to be helping.

Marie7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
17 year old girl here! [emoji4] my dad got a tank when i was 10, and around 15 i took it over completely. 7 years later we've added 4 saltwater to our original one.
Send pictures of the tank girl! I would love to see how you develop your experience ...

oceaninabox12345

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Send pictures of the tank girl! I would love to see how you develop your experience ...
So, the first one was when the tank has finally recovered after tearing it apart to get a Koran angelfish out(turned out to be a murderous fish), and then the second one is everything starting to look better, and the third was when we got a second 120 gallon tank that broke as it was coming down the stairs into our house, so all the coral got moved into this tank. Those were some very long nights lol. And now that 120 that broke is now up and running, and now going to hold some of its old coral again! This is just the original tank my dad bought when i was very young. The greatest material gift he's given me. Also pardon the poor quality of the third picture.. im sure i can find a better one somewhere [emoji23]
20180326_174149.jpeg
20180618_212700.jpeg
20180624_184659.jpeg

Marie7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, the first one was when the tank has finally recovered after tearing it apart to get a Koran angelfish out(turned out to be a murderous fish), and then the second one is everything starting to look better, and the third was when we got a second 120 gallon tank that broke as it was coming down the stairs into our house, so all the coral got moved into this tank. Those were some very long nights lol. And now that 120 that broke is now up and running, and now going to hold some of its old coral again! This is just the original tank my dad bought when i was very young. The greatest material gift he's given me. Also pardon the poor quality of the third picture.. im sure i can find a better one somewhere [emoji23]
20180326_174149.jpeg
20180618_212700.jpeg
20180624_184659.jpeg

wowww stunning, I love those corals and nem, they look really good, I'm glad you enjoy the hobby... I got some one say to me are you serious? you don't feel happy with what you have now and i say NOPE this is a hobby and the word saids it very clear a hobby a hobist always is looking into new things and upgrades and acquisitions so....I'm getting my 92 gallons tomorrow i'm sure it's going to be awesome as it comes with 40 pounds of dry rocks too......

Marie7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_1228.JPG
IMG_0177.JPG

41 year old Locksmith with a coral addiction. I am currently in treatment at the Georgia aquarium it does not seem to be helping.
IMG_1228.JPG
IMG_0177.JPG

IMG_1228.JPG
IMG_0177.JPG

HUhhhh? totally confused Wayne ....but hey ...hello we can tell you love mother nature...

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HUhhhh? totally confused Wayne ....but hey ...hello we can tell you love mother nature...

Yea well who does not love a baby’s butt. BTW I am wearing board shorts (don’t want to violate R2R rules)[emoji15]

Marie7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea well who does not love a baby’s butt. BTW I am wearing board shorts (don’t want to violate R2R rules)[emoji15]
hahhahahahha Wayne I say you love mother nature because of the place where you are with the baby, a nice river , Im an enthusiastic too about enjoying life and mother nature, pleasure to meet you! By the way cute baby too!

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hahhahahahha Wayne I say you love mother nature because of the place where you are with the baby, a nice river , Im an enthusiastic too about enjoying life and mother nature, pleasure to meet you! By the way cute baby too!

I wish he was still that small and cute. That is the French Broad River in Asheville NC if you are wondering. If you love nature this place has it all Blue Ridge Parkway, Appalachian trail heck the county next to us has a record 1000+ waterfalls in its boundaries there is a lotta green around here, growing up in southern Cali it’s very different and very nice. Definitely a place to visit

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 98 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%

Back