Current Orbit LED

Hincapiej4

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can run those and def at the least grow softies. IF you want nemmies, you PROBABLY CAN, as long as they are waaaaaaaaaaaay up top and close to the lights.

Bnutz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh you reccomend 100 percent whites and lower blues? Is that for your sun up phase?

I slowly brought my lights up a half an hour a week and this week is 6 hours twice a day so now I'm on 12 hours continuous.

I don't wanna over drench light.

Also can't get the darn presets on phases to save or get the program to turn on the tank or off.

Been running it today at a steady 40% whites 100 percent blues 15 red and green.

Have some algae but I was using the stock Fluval hood for a while so I'm already noticing the algae going away.

20200806_185527.jpg
I have the ic pro loop set with pumps for a month and still can't figure out how to get the lights to come on with the timer. I also agree that t5 help, I got a cheap 4 bulb with a used tank. I don't really know much as I'm a noob and have nothing to compare to.

Dw79

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the ic pro loop set with pumps for a month and still can't figure out how to get the lights to come on with the timer. I also agree that t5 help, I got a cheap 4 bulb with a used tank. I don't really know much as I'm a noob and have nothing to compare to.
Once your clock is set, press time on. Set the time you want them to come on. Press enter/ resume. Press time off. Set the time you want them to turn off and press enter/resume. They make you do this after everything. Its been a while, but I believe thats how it works

OP
OP
Glass Algae

Glass Algae

Show Me The Anemone!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Once your clock is set, press time on. Set the time you want them to come on. Press enter/ resume. Press time off. Set the time you want them to turn off and press enter/resume. They make you do this after everything. Its been a while, but I believe thats how it works

When I do that it does not come on by itself. It won't save my sunrise sun up and moon settings either. Smh I wish I just got the dang prime.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
these lights need help. All my friends that use them have supplemented with t5.

01xp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was my setup before I went to reefbreeder it was 100 blue 30 white 5 red green if I remember

20200116_004933.jpg

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back