• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Current Orbit Marine IC PRO LED Reef Aquarium Dual Light System with Wireless Loop

Jay York

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently upgraded to gyres and radions. Not looking to get rich off this, figure someone else could make use of it. I have three pumps with it (one is the smallest, one is the largest...I think the third is medium sized). Have both lights and hub with remotes for everything. Used for a little less than a year.
Asking $400 shipped. These lights are 48" in length.

Synchronize Everything
The Orbit™ IC LED is much more than the next generation of Orbit™ Marine LED light - it’s a vision of how your aquarium products will integrate with each other in the modern world. It puts incredible power that leaps past most light fixtures at your fingertips. With amazing features and an easy-to-use interface, the Orbit™ IC LED is designed to work seamlessly to make your aquarium look beautiful.

The key to the Orbit™ IC LED is LOOP®. LOOP® is the first and only system specifically designed for connecting and syncing lights, pumps and accessories to a single, controllable network. From programming a daily light cycle with weather patterns, to creating surging water flow, LOOP® is designed to help you get the most from your aquarium components.

Connect, Control, Synchronize

Make mother nature jealous
24-hour wireless control simulates a natural sunrise, sunset, and moonlight. Program daily weather forecast for the ultimate in natural lighting effects.

Amazing active weather
Industry first IC LED’s roll clouds horizontally across your tank. Random lightning strikes produce a more natural visual effect.

Color spectra done right
Experience strong coral growth and amazing fluorescence with full spectrum control and 90° optics. Dual actinic blue 445nm/460nm and dual daylight white 6,700K/10,000K combined with RGB LEDs, the Orbit™ IC LED produces eye-popping color and shimmer while giving you complete control to create the perfect color spectrum.

Sleek perfection
The sliding docking legs allow quick and easy adjustments, or use our adjustable tank mount arm kit to tank mount any Orbit IC LED on almost any standard framed or rimless aquarium. The LOOP controller hinge mount system keeps your LOOP controller, manifold HUBs, transformers and cables tidy. Packaged in a sleek, aluminum housing, the Orbit IC™ LED is a brilliant lighting solution for marine aquarists at any level.

Expandable, upgradeable
Connect, control and synchronize up to 3 eFlux™ wave pumps to simulate surging reef flow patterns, eFlux™ DC flow pumps or other LOOP® accessories. Fully upgradeable to Bluetooth™ for mobile device operation.

Integrated Wave Pump Controller
The wireless LOOP® IC Controller can also control up to 3 eFlux™ accessory wave pumps*, providing multiple flow modes to simulate natural water currents found on coral reefs. eFlux™ controllable wave pumps provide tank wide circulation, improving water quality and promoting strong coral growth and fish health. (*Requires a Wave Pump Manifold HUB #1685- included !!!)

Flow modes include:
Wave/Pulse Mode – Simulates pulsing wave action. Adjustable from 0.3 to 7 seconds, flow adjustable from 10%-100%.
Surge/Gyre Mode – Simulates surging water currents. Adjustable from 7 to 80 seconds, flow adjustable from 10%-100%.
Stream/Steady Mode – Produces a steady flow of water current. Adjustable from 10% to 100%.
Feed Mode – On-demand feed mode turns pumps off for 10 minutes for coral and fish feeding.

Each Orbit™ IC LED lighting system includes an Orbit™ IC LED fixture, adjustable docking legs (pre installed), 12VDC UL approved transformer, LOOP® IC Controller (for 2 lights & 3 pumps) with wireless remote control, Orbit IC Light Manifold HUB, mounting clips, and ONE E-flux 600+ GPH Pump

upload_2019-2-26_13-38-25.png

upload_2019-2-26_13-38-37.png

upload_2019-2-26_13-38-53.png

Ready to Ship !! PayPal accepted!!! HAPPY REEFING

Last edited:

Steve Wallace

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Jay. Would you please let me know if you'd be willing to sell just the 3 wave pumps with the hub? I just bought two 72" orbits, so no need for the lights. You are welcome to PM me.

OP
OP
J

Jay York

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Jay. Would you please let me know if you'd be willing to sell just the 3 wave pumps with the hub? I just bought two 72" orbits, so no need for the lights. You are welcome to PM me.
Hi Steve, if I don't receive any interest in the package I will part it out.

OP
OP
J

Jay York

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can do $125 for the pumps and $175 for the lights. I've had people interested in parting it out.

Hogdaddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
are the lights the 36-48 or the 48-60 inchers?

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

Jay York

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
are the light the 36-48 or the 48-60 inchers?
the light fixtures themselves are the entire length of my tank with is 48" so I would say they are the 48-60. I can look for a model number when I get home to confirm.

Hogdaddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have $160 in my paypal...that is all I could do for the lights/remote at the moment.

OP
OP
J

Jay York

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have someone interested in the entire package, I will let you know if that falls through.

OP
OP
J

Jay York

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump - Price dropped to $300 shipped!!!!! Need these gone, boss says get them out of here!

roger bustin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently upgraded to gyres and radions. Not looking to get rich off this, figure someone else could make use of it. I have three pumps with it (one is the smallest, one is the largest...I think the third is medium sized). Have both lights and hub with remotes for everything. Used for a little less than a year.
Asking $400 shipped. These lights are 48" in length.

Synchronize Everything
The Orbit™ IC LED is much more than the next generation of Orbit™ Marine LED light - it’s a vision of how your aquarium products will integrate with each other in the modern world. It puts incredible power that leaps past most light fixtures at your fingertips. With amazing features and an easy-to-use interface, the Orbit™ IC LED is designed to work seamlessly to make your aquarium look beautiful.

The key to the Orbit™ IC LED is LOOP®. LOOP® is the first and only system specifically designed for connecting and syncing lights, pumps and accessories to a single, controllable network. From programming a daily light cycle with weather patterns, to creating surging water flow, LOOP® is designed to help you get the most from your aquarium components.

Connect, Control, Synchronize

Make mother nature jealous
24-hour wireless control simulates a natural sunrise, sunset, and moonlight. Program daily weather forecast for the ultimate in natural lighting effects.

Amazing active weather
Industry first IC LED’s roll clouds horizontally across your tank. Random lightning strikes produce a more natural visual effect.

Color spectra done right
Experience strong coral growth and amazing fluorescence with full spectrum control and 90° optics. Dual actinic blue 445nm/460nm and dual daylight white 6,700K/10,000K combined with RGB LEDs, the Orbit™ IC LED produces eye-popping color and shimmer while giving you complete control to create the perfect color spectrum.

Sleek perfection
The sliding docking legs allow quick and easy adjustments, or use our adjustable tank mount arm kit to tank mount any Orbit IC LED on almost any standard framed or rimless aquarium. The LOOP controller hinge mount system keeps your LOOP controller, manifold HUBs, transformers and cables tidy. Packaged in a sleek, aluminum housing, the Orbit IC™ LED is a brilliant lighting solution for marine aquarists at any level.

Expandable, upgradeable
Connect, control and synchronize up to 3 eFlux™ wave pumps to simulate surging reef flow patterns, eFlux™ DC flow pumps or other LOOP® accessories. Fully upgradeable to Bluetooth™ for mobile device operation.

Integrated Wave Pump Controller
The wireless LOOP® IC Controller can also control up to 3 eFlux™ accessory wave pumps*, providing multiple flow modes to simulate natural water currents found on coral reefs. eFlux™ controllable wave pumps provide tank wide circulation, improving water quality and promoting strong coral growth and fish health. (*Requires a Wave Pump Manifold HUB #1685- included !!!)

Flow modes include:
Wave/Pulse Mode – Simulates pulsing wave action. Adjustable from 0.3 to 7 seconds, flow adjustable from 10%-100%.
Surge/Gyre Mode – Simulates surging water currents. Adjustable from 7 to 80 seconds, flow adjustable from 10%-100%.
Stream/Steady Mode – Produces a steady flow of water current. Adjustable from 10% to 100%.
Feed Mode – On-demand feed mode turns pumps off for 10 minutes for coral and fish feeding.

Each Orbit™ IC LED lighting system includes an Orbit™ IC LED fixture, adjustable docking legs (pre installed), 12VDC UL approved transformer, LOOP® IC Controller (for 2 lights & 3 pumps) with wireless remote control, Orbit IC Light Manifold HUB, mounting clips, and ONE E-flux 600+ GPH Pump

upload_2019-2-26_13-38-25.png

upload_2019-2-26_13-38-37.png

upload_2019-2-26_13-38-53.png

Ready to Ship !! PayPal accepted!!! HAPPY REEFING
Is it still available

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 76 51.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 76 51.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 37 25.0%
  • None.

Votes: 32 21.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.1%

Back