• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Current USA Orbit IC Pro Wave Pump/Dual Light system for nano (18-24”) tanks

Brett S

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a Current USA light and wave pump system for smaller (18-24”) tanks. This has the newer IC Pro lights and features dual light bars to provide enough light for corals. It also includes the eFlux 660GPH pump as well as the controller and remote to tie everything together. The controller will run the lights on a timer and allow you to adjust the spectrum and intensity. You can set them to ramp up and down in the morning and evening. The pump‘s intensity can be adjusted and it can be set to run several different wave profiles. All the power supplies, mounting brackets, cables, and mounting screws are included. This system sells for $300 new, but I’m just asking $150 shipped.

96702BC1-966B-4C4D-8FDD-36278F553997.jpeg

shartpants007

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same as Rathius, I'd be interested in just the pump too. Totally understand if you don't want to break up the set or have sold it already.

SCUBA Diva

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a Current USA light and wave pump system for smaller (18-24”) tanks. This has the newer IC Pro lights and features dual light bars to provide enough light for corals. It also includes the eFlux 660GPH pump as well as the controller and remote to tie everything together. The controller will run the lights on a timer and allow you to adjust the spectrum and intensity. You can set them to ramp up and down in the morning and evening. The pump‘s intensity can be adjusted and it can be set to run several different wave profiles. All the power supplies, mounting brackets, cables, and mounting screws are included. This system sells for $300 new, but I’m just asking $150 shipped.

96702BC1-966B-4C4D-8FDD-36278F553997.jpeg
Is this still available? Please let me know thanks seems like everything on your has been sold but nobody’s removing anything they put up. I appreciate your response

SCUBA Diva

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still available? This place is so confusing because of the dates how they list and comments when they’re placed. Looking for the whole set

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back