Custom AI Prime 16HD Settings (Saxby x BRS AB+) Downloadable Schedule

Pohsible

View Badges
Reaction score
After doing a few searches on r2r I was having trouble finding a good preset for my AI Prime 16HD. The consensus seemed to be that people liked the Saxby preset provided by AI (https://www.aquaillumination.com/signature_series/david-saxby). The other popular option was the BRS AB+ setting ().

I decided to take the time to combine the two. Here is a screenshot of what it looks like:
IMG_9DED1705CC65-1.jpeg

It is kind of the best of both worlds, I think at least. There is some moonlight and fluctuation going on - which seems pretty cool, right?

Anyways, I have a Waterbox Cube 20g so my tank is an 18" cube essentially and my light is mounted 10" above the water line. I used the BRS numbers at 70% because that is what is best for my tank (mixed tank, mostly LPS and Softies with a few SPS up top).

Figured I would share what I made - seems to be working pretty well. You can download the preset here:

If you need help downloading and installing presets, this article really helped me out:

Cheers - let me know if you use this and if it works for you.

-Bishop

Top Shelf Aquatics

ChiefReef57

View Badges
Reaction score
After doing a few searches on r2r I was having trouble finding a good preset for my AI Prime 16HD. The consensus seemed to be that people liked the Saxby preset provided by AI (https://www.aquaillumination.com/signature_series/david-saxby). The other popular option was the BRS AB+ setting ().

I decided to take the time to combine the two. Here is a screenshot of what it looks like:
IMG_9DED1705CC65-1.jpeg

It is kind of the best of both worlds, I think at least. There is some moonlight and fluctuation going on - which seems pretty cool, right?

Anyways, I have a Waterbox Cube 20g so my tank is an 18" cube essentially and my light is mounted 10" above the water line. I used the BRS numbers at 70% because that is what is best for my tank (mixed tank, mostly LPS and Softies with a few SPS up top).

Figured I would share what I made - seems to be working pretty well. You can download the preset here:

If you need help downloading and installing presets, this article really helped me out:

Cheers - let me know if you use this and if it works for you.

-Bishop
What do you recommend?? I like your preset but I have a 36in long about 13in depth.

Maxout

Have you ever had a reef tank with no sump and how did it go?

• YES and it was just fine

Votes: 380 58.6%
  • YES but it was difficult

Votes: 112 17.3%
  • NO

Votes: 143 22.1%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 13 2.0%
Growcorals.com