• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Custom Aluminum Aquarium Stand for Sale in Tampa Bay

ElussssvReefSD

Be Nice to Coral-Nippers!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

First off, I've never tried to post anything here before so let me know if I missed a step or posted this in the wrong spot.

For Sale: A Custom Aluminum Aquarium Stand delivered August 2019 but never assembled or used.

Dimensions: 108"x36"x36"

Manufacturer: Framing Tech of Rochester NY

Asking Price: $750, approved, protected forms of payments only please

Sale End Date: 12/31/2020

This stand was purchased and built for a custom tank build that was cancelled. It was never opened or assembled and is still in the original box and packaging. It was weight-rated for a tank measuring 108"x36"x30". Going bigger now for a new build in a new home (here's the build thread if you're curious ;-) https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/tiny-the-wallet-destroyer-1000g.722936/ )

This item is very heavy, and so I cannot ship so for local pick-up only in the Tampa Bay Area. It is currently being kept in a local storage locker (doesn't fit in the new place haha), so please allow up to 24 hours for any request to inspect item or obtain additional photos. I strongly encourage local inspection if possible prior to purchasing to make sure it would fit your needs.

Photo:

InkedFraming Tech Stand_LI.jpg

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

OP
OP
ElussssvReefSD

ElussssvReefSD

Be Nice to Coral-Nippers!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, I just KNOW that someone local has been dreaming of getting a brand new, never before used (still in the box) 9ft x 3ft x3 ft aluminum stand... DM to make me an offer, I want to get rid of it ASAP, it's heavy and taking up space in the garage. :cool:

ReefHusker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

First off, I've never tried to post anything here before so let me know if I missed a step or posted this in the wrong spot.

For Sale: A Custom Aluminum Aquarium Stand delivered August 2019 but never assembled or used.

Dimensions: 108"x36"x36"

Manufacturer: Framing Tech of Rochester NY

Asking Price: $750, approved, protected forms of payments only please

Sale End Date: 12/31/2020

This stand was purchased and built for a custom tank build that was cancelled. It was never opened or assembled and is still in the original box and packaging. It was weight-rated for a tank measuring 108"x36"x30". Going bigger now for a new build in a new home (here's the build thread if you're curious ;-) https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/tiny-the-wallet-destroyer-1000g.722936/ )

This item is very heavy, and so I cannot ship so for local pick-up only in the Tampa Bay Area. It is currently being kept in a local storage locker (doesn't fit in the new place haha), so please allow up to 24 hours for any request to inspect item or obtain additional photos. I strongly encourage local inspection if possible prior to purchasing to make sure it would fit your needs.

Photo:

InkedFraming Tech Stand_LI.jpg

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

ReefHusker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if I’m posting in the right spot so forgive me if I post the same thing multiple times. If you still have the stand, I’d like to pick it up this weekend!

ReefHusker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. I’m not sure how to do that so I’ll try to figure it out in the morning! I appreciate the advice!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 30.4%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 24.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back