Custom GEO SUMP with NYOS skimmer and Ecotech Vectra M1

Discussion in 'Geo's Reef' started by geo, Dec 7, 2016.

1. cowboy

cowboy Well-Known Member R2R Supporter Build Thread Contributor Hub City Reef Club

That would actually be awesome I know as soon as I get the go ahead from the wife i would love this.

GoVols likes this.

2. FLSharkvictim

FLSharkvictim Shark Advocate R2R Supporter Tampa Bay Reef Keepers West Palm Beach Reefer Build Thread Contributor

@geo , WOW amazing work guys... Let me ask you a question, do you make a smaller sump that can run two Vectra M1's in your return section and fit in my 60'' cabinet? My tank is a SCA150 with a 20'' external overflow box which will I will be running 3 1.5inch drains. So the sump with have to be modified with 3 1.5 bulkheads.I am running a bean type animal system currently and the GEO SU46RD does not leave much room in my cabinet of my SCA150! if I went with a 46'' it would only leave me inside of my cabinet 14'' for all of my GHL Aquarium controller and my two PAB bars and all my other wiring! I want to use the space to hide everything as far as wire management. My tank specs are the following 60''X24''X24'', so thats why I was wondering if you all made a 44'' or a 40'' that would accommodate my 3 1.5'' drains w/ 2 EcoTech M1 1'' returns? Is there anyway to remove the reactors from the sump? Also, I dont think I could fit a 46 in my cabinet! What are your thoughts?
    I send Kind Regards form FL,
    FlShark
    1'' returns w/ 1''Wye Check Valve and 1'' Cepex Ball Valve
    1'' Returns.JPG
    Inside of my cabinet 60''x24'x24
    BOTTOMCABINETOFTHE 150.JPG
    External Overflow box 3 - 1.5'' drains
    hard plumbing 1.5drains.JPG
    My Cabinet opened
    IMG_5487.JPG

Last edited: Dec 12, 2018
    GoVols likes this.
  3. TheHarold

TheHarold Valuable Member

I think you may be better off emailing them, so it will be easier to design the custom setup. Sales@geosreef.com

GoVols likes this.
  4. geo

geo Active Member R2R Supporter Platinum Sponsor

Sent you a PM
    GEO

GoVols likes this.
  5. Beckbacca

Beckbacca Active Member CTARS Member Build Thread Contributor

I would like a quote on a sump. My sump I feel is not big enough for my tank. My tank is 9.5 feet long, 3 feet wide, 2 feet high. I am running two Vectra l1 returns and a Nyos 220 skimmer. 4x 4 inch filter socks, fuge.

I have about 70 inches by 30 Inches to play with. My stand is 42 inch high... recommendations?

GoVols likes this.
  6. geo

geo Active Member R2R Supporter Platinum Sponsor

Please email sales@geosreef.com for a quote.
    Thank you
    GEO

GoVols likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted