Custom GEO SUMP with NYOS skimmer and Ecotech Vectra M1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

cowboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:eek::eek::eek: You guys should add that as an option on the drop down menu for each sump model on your website. That's really cool! Now...I think I might need to order a second sump from you soon. :rolleyes::D
That would actually be awesome I know as soon as I get the go ahead from the wife i would love this.

FLSharkvictim

Shark Advocate
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@geo , WOW amazing work guys... Let me ask you a question, do you make a smaller sump that can run two Vectra M1's in your return section and fit in my 60'' cabinet? My tank is a SCA150 with a 20'' external overflow box which will I will be running 3 1.5inch drains. So the sump with have to be modified with 3 1.5 bulkheads.I am running a bean type animal system currently and the GEO SU46RD does not leave much room in my cabinet of my SCA150! if I went with a 46'' it would only leave me inside of my cabinet 14'' for all of my GHL Aquarium controller and my two PAB bars and all my other wiring! I want to use the space to hide everything as far as wire management. My tank specs are the following 60''X24''X24'', so thats why I was wondering if you all made a 44'' or a 40'' that would accommodate my 3 1.5'' drains w/ 2 EcoTech M1 1'' returns? Is there anyway to remove the reactors from the sump? Also, I dont think I could fit a 46 in my cabinet! What are your thoughts?
I send Kind Regards form FL,
FlShark
1'' returns w/ 1''Wye Check Valve and 1'' Cepex Ball Valve
1'' Returns.JPG

Inside of my cabinet 60''x24'x24
BOTTOMCABINETOFTHE 150.JPG

External Overflow box 3 - 1.5'' drains
hard plumbing 1.5drains.JPG

My Cabinet opened
IMG_5487.JPG

Last edited:

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@geo , WOW amazing work guys... Let me ask you a question, do you make a smaller sump that can run two Vectra M1's in your return section and fit in my 60'' cabinet? My tank is a SCA150 with a 20'' external overflow box which will I will be running 3 1.5inch drains. So the sump with have to be modified with 3 1.5 bulkheads.I am running a bean type animal system currently and the GEO SU46RD does not leave much room in my cabinet of my SCA150! if I went with a 46'' it would only leave me inside of my cabinet 14'' for all of my GHL Aquarium controller and my two PAB bars and all my other wiring! I want to use the space to hide everything as far as wire management. My tank specs are the following 60''X24''X24'', so thats why I was wondering if you all made a 44'' or a 40'' that would accommodate my 3 1.5'' drains w/ 2 EcoTech M1 1'' returns? Is there anyway to remove the reactors from the sump? Also, I dont think I could fit a 46 in my cabinet! What are your thoughts?
FlShark
1'' Returns.JPG

My Cabinet opened
IMG_5487.JPG

I think you may be better off emailing them, so it will be easier to design the custom setup. [email protected]

OP
OP
geo

geo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FlShark
1'' Returns.JPG

My Cabinet opened
IMG_5487.JPG

Sent you a PM
GEO

Beckbacca

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like a quote on a sump. My sump I feel is not big enough for my tank. My tank is 9.5 feet long, 3 feet wide, 2 feet high. I am running two Vectra l1 returns and a Nyos 220 skimmer. 4x 4 inch filter socks, fuge.

I have about 70 inches by 30 Inches to play with. My stand is 42 inch high... recommendations?

OP
OP
geo

geo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like a quote on a sump. My sump I feel is not big enough for my tank. My tank is 9.5 feet long, 3 feet wide, 2 feet high. I am running two Vectra l1 returns and a Nyos 220 skimmer. 4x 4 inch filter socks, fuge.

I have about 70 inches by 30 Inches to play with. My stand is 42 inch high... recommendations?

Please email [email protected] for a quote.
Thank you
GEO

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 68 52.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back