Customer Appreciation Sale is still going on!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Stickboy15

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ahh so you’re going back even further. It’s all about supply and demand. We raised the price in October as we couldn’t keep them in stock. They sell pretty much immediately, so we had to raise the price. 3 to 4 polyps sell for way over $100 even on eBay for the past 3 months.

They are by far our most popular Zoanthid!
I just bought the ones on ebay this week @WWC

Stickboy15

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you! @WWC I was a bit worried I overpaid on it with them being rare but I thought the going rate was around 60 a polyp! Im also looking for illiunatis and was thinking about those rainbow trolls but I never heard of them till I saw them. Will you guys have more during the sale? my dream frag is pixiedusts hint hint.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you! @WWC I was a bit worried I overpaid on it with them being rare but I thought the going rate was around 60 a polyp! Im also looking for illiunatis and was thinking about those rainbow trolls but I never heard of them till I saw them. Will you guys have more during the sale? my dream frag is pixiedusts hint hint.

You definitely didn't overpay for them with all those babies popping on up. As for the Illuminatis, Rainbow Trolls and Pixie Dust, we'll see what we can find and put up on the site tomorrow :)

Back