Customer Service At Marine Depot, Felicia

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Darren in Tacoma

View Badges
Reaction score
Thank You to Felicia for the prompt reply and solving of the shipping problem that was my mistake. I shouldn't have to say it, but even getting a reply is tough these days and Felicia was on it!

Amboss72

View Badges
Reaction score
Great customer service. Distribution centers located perfectly to get your orders on time if not ahead of schedule. Great company to do business with.

Reactions: KWT

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I found the opposite last time around. I was a 7 year customer and introduced a PBT and quickly there was velvet in my show tank. I ordered meds as I had a day or two's on hand. Ordered with a price match and they went back and forth via Email and it took 9 days to arrive to me.
I lost $700 of fish due to delay as i could not find what I needed locally.
They were my first choice and prefeered source for needs. Now they are the last choice

ajhudson15

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I found the opposite last time around. I was a 7 year customer and introduced a PBT and quickly there was velvet in my show tank. I ordered meds as I had a day or two's on hand. Ordered with a price match and they went back and forth via Email and it took 9 days to arrive to me.
I lost $700 of fish due to delay as i could not find what I needed locally.
They were my first choice and prefeered source for needs. Now they are the last choice
was the shipping delay there fault? did you pay for expedited and not get it?

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
The folks at MD are top notch! Great people over there!

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
So you lost $700 in fish to save $10 on a price match ...not sure that's their fault
You dont get it. I ordered the item and at time of order, you provide price match . Marine Depot can (was to) get it to me quicker than a competitor and the CS person there when i called after 3rd day said she was reviewing it and I stated I really need the medication asap.
It was first sent two days later yet and arrived 3 days later.
Other than this instance- yes, theyve been superb and competitive with pricing. Ive purchased ALL my large items from them.

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score

ajhudson15

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I assume this was also during covid when almost every site said they cannot guarantee expedited shipping. I'm not bashing on you or anything in just saying that marine depot does have great cs and with everything going on i wouldn't totally disqualify them from future orders just because of one shipping delay that happened to cause you problems.

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
I assume this was also during covid when almost every site said they cannot guarantee expedited shipping. I'm not bashing on you or anything in just saying that marine depot does have great cs and with everything going on i wouldn't totally disqualify them from future orders just because of one shipping delay that happened to cause you problems.
Im more bitter about Loss. It WAS during Covid and what burns me was the fish:
Chevron Tang
Powder blue
Desjardini sailfin
First achilles tang
Chocolate tang
Blonde naso

Of course, all the expensive ones.
NOTE: I never contacted them and blamed them due to good past customer service offered.
I really needed it and emphasized to them of the urgency to receive it. Bought the PBT who of course delivered velvet in no time to the tank

ajhudson15

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Im more bitter about Loss. It WAS during Covid and what burns me was the fish:
Chevron Tang
Powder blue
Desjardini sailfin
First achilles tang
Chocolate tang
Blonde naso

Of course, all the expensive ones.
NOTE: I never contacted them and blamed them due to good past customer service offered.
I really needed it and emphasized to them of the urgency to receive it. Bought the PBT who of course delivered velvet in no time to the tank
Yea that's a tough list to lose especially now with another ban in place

OP
OP
Darren in Tacoma

Darren in Tacoma

View Badges
Reaction score
I started this thread to thank MD for the good service. If you guys have had a different experience would you mind starting a different thread? Thank you.

Back