CYBER MONDAY - Total Website CLEAR OUT - 50% OFF - 2,000 Corals On The Site!

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

1. 50% Off Code ACTIVATES at 11/25 SUN 9pm PST, 10pm MT, 11pm CST, 12am EST! PRESHOP NOW and check out right when the code is LIVE!

2. Code to use is "CM50"

3. Please check out completely to secure your order. Having an item in your cart doesn't mean it's saved for you, other customers have a chance of purchasing it if they check out first.

4. Website - www.aquasd.com

adam finley

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I emailed you about adding to an existing order so I don’t have to pay shipping twice. How do I go about doing that?

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Code is LIVE in just a few more mins! Click below to get the DEALS!

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I emailed you about adding to an existing order so I don’t have to pay shipping twice. How do I go about doing that?

Just select "Ship with previous web order", freight will be waived, thanks!

milesbooher

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do you apply code to eBay auctions and how do you handle combined shipping?

Devaji

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OMG I missed this sale I was to busy shopping for new tank that I had to have as I ran out of room from all the stuff I got from you guys...
I blame YOU for the up grade...haha
dang you had some good stuff I just hope you do a new year sale this good???? hint hint :p

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

VSVP bet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, not sure if this is the best place to contact you @AquaSD , for shipping. Is there a way to coordinate what date the package goes out? I want to make sure I will be home the day it arrives and it doesnt ship out as soon as I place the order.

Edit: I received an email back about shipping. It will not go out until next week and I received a set date, still, Is there a way to change arrival date? Let me know. Thanks for an amazing sale.

Last edited:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hello, not sure if this is the best place to contact you @AquaSD , for shipping. Is there a way to coordinate what date the package goes out? I want to make sure I will be home the day it arrives and it doesnt ship out as soon as I place the order.

Edit: I received an email back about shipping. It will not go out until next week and I received a set date, still, Is there a way to change arrival date? Let me know. Thanks for an amazing sale.

Email them and let them know what day you want to receive. They're closed Mondays but request ship for Tuesday for Wed arrival, Wed for Thurs arrival or Thurs for Friday arrival

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thank you :) Yes, let me know what day is best for you so we can coordinate. Thanks!

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
50% off!!! Code good through Weds!!!

Please stay on "New Arrivals Page", it'll hide all sold items!

Back