• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Cyphastrea & Psammocora 8-Pack | $160 shipped

EMeyer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Reef2Reef,

I've got a few of these package deals ready to go -- 8 frags shipped for $160. This package includes eight different encrusting corals (Cyphastrea and Psammocora) in all the colors of the rainbow. These are reasonably priced at only $15 per frag (and $40 for overnight shipping). Send me a message to place an order.

Shipping
- I ship these frags individually labeled and doubled bagged inside protective cups. All frags are packed in an insulated box with a heat pack. I ship by FedEx Standard Overnight, M-Th, on the date on your choice.

Guaranteed to arrive alive - my DOA guarantee is pretty simple. If the corals are dead when they get to you, I will refund the cost of any dead corals, regardless of the cause. Refunds will be pro-rated to the total cost of the package minus shipping costs (charged $40 for FedEx, less than the true cost). For any DOA claims, I ask for a well focused photo of any dead corals in the original packaging within 4 hours of arrival.

First the frag pack photographed all together, for a sense of relative brightness
8 pack blue lab.jpg

and the same package in white light
8 pack white.jpg

then closeups of individual frags in both lights
a. Red Cyphastrea with green polyps
rg cyph comp.jpg

b. Yellow Cyphastrea
yellow cyph comp.jpg

c) Blood-Red Cyphastrea
red cyph comp.jpg

d) Blue Cyphastrea with Pink Polyps
pb cyph comp.jpg

e) Blue & Green Cyphastrea
bg cyph comp.jpg

f) Bright Green Psammocora
green psam comp.jpg

g) Watermelon Psammocora
watermelon psam comp.jpg

h) Blue & Green Psammocora
blue psam comp.jpg

OP
OP
EMeyer

EMeyer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still plenty available, shipping this week

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 98 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back